Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: I Just Got My Bo Bat Back From Psa/Dna "All Star Game Bat"

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.....Sneaky little therealaxises. Wicked, tricksy, false!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    Post your photomatch or go pound sand.
    Plus 1. Whats the harm in letting people see it? After all your offering to let it out of your hands to have it publicly displayed. So what is the harm in posting a pic?

Wow I just got home and read this post and I can not believe you Scott you are a true piece of work.I will be contacting the royals as well tomorrow and pointing them to this thread as well as putting them in touch with john from PSA to hear his opinion on this matter.The reason that you will not post photos is because there simply is no solid evidence to backup your claim aside from the fact that supposedly your bat has red ball marks which has still yet to be verified.The fact that you bring up regarding the pine tar application on my bat makes compleatly no sense my bat was likley to have been used after the all star game as well which my letter states which would coincide with the heavy amount of use on my bat as well as the tar application.The second thing I find puzzling is where are your matches from because I have every picture and video you claimed to match your bat with and the technology just make it impossible to find a conclusive match aside from a style math which my bat is a great example of.The fact that you feel the need attack me in every post I make and in even ventures out side of this forum is tasteless and shows a complete lack of regard especially being that you wont post one photo.There are two ways I am willing to moove from here we can meet at the stadium this week and let the director decide from there or you can send your photos plus match privately to the mods like I suggested in a earlier post!

I also want to add after reading some of your prior posts I'm amazed this is coming from the same guy that said you would feel perfectly comfortable buying a scoreboard Bo jersey as a true gamer hope you don't plan on lending that to the Royals as well!

To the Royals rep who will be seeing this, we apologize for the immature act by this bitter member who contacted you.

He likes to talk but behind that talk is zero proof. He says he has an exact photomatch, let me explain what this is. A photomatch is when a photograph EXACTLY matches the item in question, now some like to pass of style matches off as photo matches. What is a style match? Thats when the brand (Louisville in this case) is right but there are no markings to distinguish the item to the photograph or film.

A photo match would have to have an exact marking on the bat that matches up with the item. This could be a loose piece of tape, wood pattern, pine tar spot or even some markings from a ball. If the bitter member who contacted you does not provide this do what others have, ignore him. He is just talking and very well may THINK he has the bat, but until he proves something he has nothing but a regular bat. Sorry you had to deal with this guy, and know therealaxis is the real deal.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 5kRunner

Plus 1. Whats the harm in letting people see it? After all your offering to let it out of your hands to have it publicly displayed. So what is the harm in posting a pic?
    +2

This guy takes the cake. Show your bat already or disappear.

All,

Just an FYI

I have Ty Cobbs full uniform from his first game ever as a pro. I have photo matched it perfectly. I will not show you pictures of it for fear of being stolen but just know I do have it.

That is all.

Thank you.

It is both foolish to assume that a red ball mark was left by the homer which was done with the first swing of the bat. It is also foolish to believe that Bo never again used the All Star Bats after the game was over.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

After reading your post again Scott I would also like to ask after looking at numerous pictures of my bat which photo gave you the idea the pine tar goes all the way up to the center brand.I think if you take a look again you will notice that it does not even come close.My bat matches all characteristics of the home run bat in the photos I gathered from the All Star game from the tape to the tar.I would also like to know who you spoke to at the Royals becaus last time I spoke to them was Monday and they made me aware that no one was going to be in the office until wendsday???I can meet you at the.stadium today if you would like I for sake of the forum would like to get this whole situation behind me.Also you mentioned it was your "educated" opinion that my bat is a forgery...are you kidding me....what exactly makes you so educated on the subject.I can gurantee as well as john that my bat is far from a fake,how can you even associate that word with my bat with no basis.I am going to contact zane bats and offer to pay him for photos of the bat he sold scott. I will continue to keep everyone posted on my findings.

Sorry to keep bumping this thread but unfortunately there's no edit button.I just got off the phone with Jill from the Royals.It seems that they have been talking with Scott for almost a year now and have come to the same conclusion as us.She assured me that they will not nor have not ever been interested in putting Scotts items in the museum.Scott I would love to see the email conversations with the royals stating that you may be loaning them items for the Bo show case.They made me aware that after extensive research they found that two bats were giving to each player for use in the all star and world series games during 1989 and that in there opinion my bat is defiantly one of the two.The truth always comes to the light and I will be dropping my bat off for display Monday morning at the stadium and will "POST" pics when they get it set up.

therealaxis, there is no other way to put this: You are a point blank liar.

I just received correspondence from the Director of the Royals Hall of Fame Museum. He assured me that your bat is being considered for inclusion in the Bo Jackson display solely because you were the first to offer it. It's inclusion is NOT to be considered a tacit approval by the Royals that it was used by Bo Jackson during the All Star Game or an attempt at authentication in any manner.

Exact cut and paste from the email:

"There have been several people who have reached out to us with Bo related artifacts and our goal was to include as many of the best we could find. As you know many items are tough to authenticate but I’ve tried to contact all the folks who have collected items that can at least be somewhat authenticated to have been part of Bo’s career in Kansas City – that is why I’ve reached out to you. There does seem to be differing thoughts on the All-Star Game related bats – a dispute we have no expertise in adjudicating. We can offer no stamp of approval for an artifact we did not collect ourselves. There are folks in the business of such authentication with expertise that we do not have.

In the case of the Bo Jackson exhibit the goal has been to include items from each of the collectors we have reached out to in the process. There is a gentlemen that contacted us quite sometime ago, before we had details of a potential Bo Jackson exhibit, offering to loan a Louisville Slugger from the lot made for Bo related to the 1989 All-Star Game. The authentication of these All-Star Game bats as far as whether they were actually used in the game itself – or another game after the night in Anaheim seems hard to discern. We are not the stamp of approval that any bat was or was not used in the 1989 All-Star Game. The reason we reached out to see if this loan offer still stood was because it was the first offered to be part of the then potential future exhibit."

therealaxis, everything you stated is a lie. The Royals did not conduct extensive research on the bat. I have NOT been in contact with the Royals for a year (my first ever correspondence with them was on Jan 28, 2011), and YES they are looking at some of my other high end Bo Jackson items that are more than worthy of inclusion in the RHOF, such as his 1986 home pre-rookie debut jersey video and photo matched mutiple times and the jersey Bo wore to hit his 1st HR, the longest in the history of the stadium, among multiple other items. In fact the Director is planning a trip to visit me to review the items soon. While I mentioned that I would be less than amused to see therealaxis's bat included and I felt that Royals fans would not appreciate being duped with a non-genuine item, I'm not going to withhold allowing them to borrow any of my Bo Jackson items for the exhibit which they would like to include.

therealaxis--you are no longer worthy of spending my time on. My intention here was to protect the integrity of my All Star bat and expose you as a liar and a fraud, so mission accomplished.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 5kRunner

+3
    Get the he'll outta here. Do you even own a Bo Jackson All Star bat? If I had one I couldn't wait to get my rear on this forum and show everyone! I say show Or go. Match or not, I would really love to see another Bo gamer!
    Todd Ricks
    www.freewebs.com/canseco44
    Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
    Spideyman79@yahoo.com