Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ADVICE: USPS package lost?

I am in a similar situation now with a package sent USPS Priority Mail. Only this one wasn't sent with a tracking number. It was mailed last Tuesday, and I still don't have it. Do you guys think that it will show up? I've never had problems with Priority Mail in the past.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Exclamation Re: ADVICE: USPS package lost?

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I am in a similar situation now with a package sent USPS Priority Mail. Only this one wasn't sent with a tracking number. It was mailed last Tuesday, and I still don't have it. Do you guys think that it will show up? I've never had problems with Priority Mail in the past.
    Probably depends on the quality of service in the sending and/or receiving areas. When I lived near Wrigley Field, an area with some of the worst postal service in the nation, a Priority Mail small package sent to me from a suburb a bout 20 miles away took 5 days, and a Priorit Mail flat sent from the Dallas area took 2 weeks! Here in Berwyn, the service is good, and I've had no problems with mail service of any type.

Dave Miedema

Banned

That sounds fishy to be real honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    That sounds fishy to be real honest.
    It showed up on Thursday. Took 9 days. Apparently, it was sent Priority Mail at the UPS Store, but lacked the requisite packaging. How strange, but at least I got the item.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

It showed up on Thursday. Took 9 days. Apparently, it was sent Priority Mail at the UPS Store, but lacked the requisite packaging. How strange, but at least I got the item.
    Glad to hear it arrived. We are part of a hobby that is full of one-of-a-kind items, and regardless of how much money they cost, most of the time these things aren't really replaceable!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com