Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: April Pickups

Re: April Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by UT_Vols_Collector View Post
    These two items I picked up over the last year from a member on this site, trsent. He is a great seller and you should definitely do business with him. Have a great day!
    Joel, is that you???

Just kidding. Welcome aboard Vols Collector!

Banned

Talking Re: April Pickups

Grabbed baseball #1771 during Oakland BP prior to tonight's Sox-A's game. 29 to go....

Dave Miedema

Marion Barber game used jersey from the 2008 playoff game vs Giants. I just photomatched with the help of a friend.

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Game worn Bobby Engram (WE ARE...PENN STATE!) Seahawks jersey and pants, plus Game issued AFL Chiefs jersey. I actually went to school with Bobby and spoke to him a handful of times when weight lifting in the dungeon at Rec Hall on campus.

Special thanks to Shawn from Gridiron Heroes for cutting me a sweet deal on the Seahawks Engram, and tipping me on the Game issued Chiefs jersey as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by cincy13 View Post
    Picked up a pair of autographed 1986 pete rose mizuno cleats. Tons of use, came from a very reliable source.
    I would be interested in seeing pics of your Rose cleats. Thanks. Chuck, tacprc@yahoo.com

Jagr 97/98 Regular Season & Skills Competition Jersey with rare patch

Name:  j1.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  278.6 KB

Name:  j2.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  215.0 KB

Name:  j3.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  57.6 KB

Jimmy Rollins 2008 game used bat. According to MLB hologram, last used on July 24, 2008 when said bat came to an unexpected demise at the hands of Billy "The Kid" Wagner (5th on the all-time saves list) for the last out of the Phils vs. Mets game. Happy to add another vintage 2008 bat to the arsenal. For your enjoyment, I have uploaded a pic of JRoll breaking the bat grouding out to end the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Grabbed baseball #1771 during Oakland BP prior to tonight's Sox-A's game. 29 to go....

Dave Miedema
    Hey Dave, You got a collection of almost 1800 balls. That is impressive. How do you display them or are the in some kind of storage.

Banned

Cool Re: April Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by mfsquirrelmaster View Post
    Hey Dave, You got a collection of almost 1800 balls. That is impressive. How do you display them or are the in some kind of storage.
    Most of the BP baseballs have been sold, traded or given away. The stuff I do have is stored...our condo is not very big and what display room I have I use for the more important stuff (caps, bats, jerseys). The totals are based on BP and game baseballs caught or retrieved, not on what I have on hand.

Dave Miedema

Good mailday for me thanks to my Auntie! Took a lot of patience to wait the 3 months for these:

James Beresford 2010 Snappers Away Jersey (bought off team)

RRS 2009 Home Jersey (MLB Authenticated) - Big thanks to Kruk Cards who was easy to work out a deal with:

John Stephens 2002 Home Jersey (LOA from RedWings) - thanks to Mark (bigtime39) who is a member here, MASSIVE collection of jerseys for sale - good luck Mark!

Mark.