Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

I always run into the dilemma of whether or not to buy/create nicer displays, purchase more memorabilia, or buy a larger house to display my items. I've actually cut back and sold a large portion of my autograph collection to focus on game used item.

Had to combine 2 rooms in to one, wife had enough.LOL

man, spectacular stuff guys! btw nefan, the "grogan" helmet you mentioned in another post might be brian dowling's helmet given the date code - and assuming the numbers, helmet model and team decal size is correct, haven't taken a close look. but at first blush it looks like a nice helmet/gamer, regardless of the facemask sitch (facemasks are never a red flag or big deal for me unless it's stated that it's original to the helmet - many vintage gamers come without facemasks and collectors often just add one, even if it's not the right model, because they think it completes the helmet)....
    robert

Thanks for the info.

Should be moving in to our New house in the next couple of weeks. Where I will have my own Game Room....thank God....this is half of my stuff. This is my room for now in the Garage. Actually not to bad..... GOOO DAWGSS!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

UGA016-

While our teams have quite the rivalry, I can honestly say that you have an amazing collection of UGA gamers. Do you collect only college items or do you follow your players into the pro's and collect that stuff as well?

UT_Vols_Collector I prefer to collect UGA items only. I have owned a couple of NFL items before. I did have a Matthew Stafford Home Rookie Signed Gamer from 2009. If the right piece came up I might consider. I have found that the NFL items are alot easier to obtain versus the College Gamers. I have several friends that I keep in contact with in the UGA collectors realm. There's only a few REAL collectores. UGA-1 is one of them. Great Guy. Do you have any UT pieces. Would love to see some. Gonna be a good season this year in the SEC.

Hello UT and UGA, my fellow SEC comrades. Very nice stuff you have there Georgia. I have a room with all kinds of Bama stuff. I will try and take some pics. Right now I have the following Helmets that are Game Used: Ingram Freshmen Helmet, Julio Jones Junior Helmet, Rolando McClain Helmet, Javier Arenas helmet, and my newest addition....Trent Richardsons Helmet from last year and the A-Game a few weeks ago. I find the jerseys of the stars are much tougher to find. I have Arenas, Glen Coffee, Andre Smith, Antoine Caldwell gamers that show quite a bit of use but the big stars like Ingram and Julio are almost impossible to find. You are right about the college stuff being MUCH TOUGHER to collect than the NFL stuff. Can't wait until the season starts...I know Bama will have a few issues on offense but returning 10 of 11 starters on defense including 2 Senior Captains in Barron and Hightower can't hurt.

Forgot to include my best item... I have the boxed set of all 3 rings from one of the players on the Championship team. SEC Championship, BCS Championship, and the 3rd Ring that the players designed in the display box from Jostens.

Hey Bama, Jo sports has a couple of Alabama jerseys you should like...

Hockeytigers