Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins23 View Post
    The seller put the numbers on. He told me he did, I just didn't want to take them off because they look cool. but yeah they come off really easy there like fat head material.

Did he also tell you that he put every single decal in the wrong place, and used the wrong sized font on the rear bumper decal? I just don't want you thinking that you bougtht a game issued anything here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    Did he also tell you that he put every single decal in the wrong place, and used the wrong sized font on the rear bumper decal? I just don't want you thinking that you bougtht a game issued anything here...
    can you please post a picture of the correct placings and fonts so I can tell him this! he didn't mention anything about the other stickers.

Banned

Wow just saw the correct font. I'm emailing him now. Thanks Hunt

Wow just saw the correct font. I'm emailing him now. Thanks Hunt
    wow i just realized it also, after Hunt pointed it out

can you please post a picture of the correct placings and fonts so I can tell him this! he didn't mention anything about the other stickers.

This is a pretty clear pic of the rear "Dolphins" bumper size, along with placement of decals. I would think that anything that is sold as "game issued" would at least have matching location and font size of decals.

Name:  penny.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  57.6 KB

Banned

the scum sent me a picture of a different helmet!!! the pic he sent me is all correct the helmet i got was dif. im returning it i spent 2 grand

the scum sent me a picture of a different helmet!!! the pic he sent me is all correct the helmet i got was dif. im returning it i spent 2 grand
    hope it works out dude, that sucks to hear you paid that amount of money for a possible foney

as far as helmets go, I dont see the difference between "game issued" and what you can have helmets or any other expert make for you.

Dont think I have ever seen a team even sell a "game issued" helmet.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

thanks masp, he said he will fully refund me once he recieves the helmet. He said he sold the one in the picture he sent me which has all the correct stickers and font sizes and even the LOA. I knew something was up when I opened the package I just had a funny feeling. Thank God Jhunt said something because I'm more of a jersey guy then a helmet guy. But even I'm still learning new things about Game stuff and I know they are highly scamable characters out there in this game. He seemed honest when I told him it wasn't issued because of the placing of stickers and wrong stickers, so I looked at the pictures he sent me of the helmet and they were all correct font sizing and placement and everything. He told me he mixed the helmets up when he shipped them and that he sold the real one already and shipped it. I asked him to exchange it but that idea is shot! So whatever I'll be happy with my 2G's back in my account!

Banned

Be aware of a guy with the user name RonnieIzBrown23 on the dolphins forum selling site!!! Guy is an absoulte joke scam artist and he better send me my money once he gets his stupid helmet!