Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: October Pickups

Re: October Pickups

and lastly, huge shout out to Danny_06 for these: 2011 cano issued axis, 2008 abreu ssk, 2009 molina xbat
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Just added this 2007 Florida Gators game worn Markus Manson jersey, which has the 75th SEC anniversary and Capital One Bowl patches. It's photo matched to the November 17 game against FAU, in which he picked up a fumble from a blocked punt and returned it 19 yards for a touchdown. It shows great wear with multiple team repairs, hit marks and grass stains.

where do you get your ncaa stuff bro? as much as i despise the gators, they are some great pieces.

do you get them of the cstvauctions site? team site? team store?

i ask in reference to the nameplate, i know usually the schools can't sell jersey's with nameplates on them if the player is still in school

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post

Just added this 2007 Florida Gators game worn Markus Manson jersey, which has the 75th SEC anniversary and Capital One Bowl patches. It's photo matched to the November 17 game against FAU, in which he picked up a fumble from a blocked punt and returned it 19 yards for a touchdown. It shows great wear with multiple team repairs, hit marks and grass stains.

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    where do you get your ncaa stuff bro? as much as i despise the gators, they are some great pieces.

do you get them of the cstvauctions site? team site? team store?

i ask in reference to the nameplate, i know usually the schools can't sell jersey's with nameplates on them if the player is still in school
    I get them all over the place. My collection has grown thanks in large part to the help and consideration of many, including the great members of this forum. I've been extremely fortunate in some cases that people have heard about my obsession with UF jerseys and have kept me in mind when they've come across items.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    I get them all over the place. My collection has grown thanks in large part to the help and consideration of many, including the great members of this forum. I've been extremely fortunate in some cases that people have heard about my obsession with UF jerseys and have kept me in mind when they've come across items.
    good stuff my man

good luck on future endeavors, if you happen to see or hear of anything canes give me a shout

Banned

Delmon Young HR baseball.

picked up a Jesus Aguilar bat after the Mesa Solar Sox- Phoenix Desert Dogs game today.

hello:

• jose lobaton game used jersey (i bought the last week (09/28) in the tampa devils rays store in the tropicana field).-
    • venezuelan all star ring 2001 (angel bravo ring).-
    • some bats.-

Game worn ( WE ARE...) Penn State jersey. Won it minutes ago from the University auction site! Awesome.

Gary Sheffield Padres Game Used Bat, my first GU item.