Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Show me your Atlanta Falcons stuff! (LOL)

Just got back from Atlanta for the Panthers game and got my Turner jersey signed. I was amazed how easy it was to get autographs after the game at the Georgia Dome...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Mark: Yah I love that Mike Jenkins jersey which shows great use. I forgot to mention, I got to fly up to Atlanta this year for the Monday nighter vs the Saints and got it signed after the game. He did a double take at the jersey and seemed surprised that it wasn't a retail one. I was surprised how easy it was to get sigs over there, not that many people hanging around. Unfortunately, everyone there told me that Roddy is the toughest one to get to sign. Bummer...
    I was on the field for halftime during that game. We went to our bus through the tunnels by the locker rooms and out through the players parking lot so we got to meet a bunch of the players.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

One of two Atlanta Falcons jerseys I own. Former University of Hawaii player Kynan Forney.

Hey Lester, so what's the other Falcons jersey u own? Hope u like the Rivers Shrine game jersey.

Kyle,
    I have a 1994 Falaniko Noga road jersey that he wore during the preseason when he had a tryout with the team. I found it at the first Nationals I attended in Chicago. The Rivers Shrine game jersey is great. I posted photos in the October pickups thread. Thanks for giving me a chance to buy it.

Lester

Here is my second Atlanta Falcons jersey. This is a preseason jersey worn by Falaniko Noga.

In honor of my Falcons beatdown of the Bucs today and a #5 seed in the playoffs...one of my newest, favorite jerseys. A game worn Julio Jones photo matched to the Texans game earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    In honor of my Falcons beatdown of the Bucs today and a #5 seed in the playoffs...one of my newest, favorite jerseys. A game worn Julio Jones photo matched to the Texans game earlier this year.
    nice jersey! they way he's playing, that jersey's value will climb significantly if it hasn't already! ... great grab

Kyle,

I'm envious! Nice pickup!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League jerseys, AFL/NFL durene jerseys, Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.

Thanks guys! Yah I have found an amazing source and have a photo matched Matt Ryan on it's way to me too. For those of u wondering why I was selling some of my other stuff, this is why! A photo matched Ryan is pretty much my Grail! Will post pics as soon as I get it.