Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: November Pick-ups

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I picked up this Game Used fielder's glove from former Orioles second baseman (and current Nat's skipper) Davey Johnson. It was acquired from a guy whose grandfather worked at Memorial Stadium (Johnson had gifted him the glove years ago):

Iron Man Fan, I am not a baseball collector (nor am I a huge baseball fan), but WOW that's a really cool old baseball glove, with tremendous game wear and an awesome photo match. Thanks for sharing photos! Max (Vikingshelmetguy)

Alex Rodriguez signed/inscribed game used home jersey. Photo matched pinstripes on front, back, and sleeves to numerous games including Arod's first hit in the new Yankee Stadium, a walk off HR against the Orioles on May 16th, 2009.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by island_style View Post
    Some additions to my Dodgers and Dodgers-related collection.

Equipment bag (Jack Clark, former hitting coach)
    Jackie Robinson patches from the 1997 season (finally found the Marlins version)
    Dodgertown Vero Beach Holman Stadium sign

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com
    Ron, I like those patches! I still laugh about that telephone restroom sign. I feel even more stuiped, about asking if they had phone's in the craper!!
    Aloha Scott

Some new 49er pickups!

1994 Steve Young away throwback worn vs Chargers with team letter and "Bronco tape"

1994 Doug Brien away throwback vs Vikings with team letter

1993 Dana Stubblefield rookie away gamer with team letter and "Bronco tape". Worn entire season. He was defensive rookie of the year. I also have his rookie home shirt which was worn the entire season as well.

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Also posted in Show Me NFL Stuff....Carson Palmer 2003 rookie season gamer w/ Bengals Pro Shop tags and receipt (hard to match 100% because he only took snaps in pre season...sat behind Kitna all of '03).

Hello:

• andres Galarraga And Miguel Cabrera Game Used Bats.-
    • miguel Cabrera Signed Jersey, Game Issued Batting Gloves And Game Used Batting Gloves.-

I picked up this amazing jersey worn by Chipper Jones for a called-shot homerun during a celebrity softball game on 11/11/11

Chipper pointed into left-center field, and yelled that the next pitch will go over the fence. He did just that, a homerun to left-center.

The best part? I have photographic evidence!!! Move over Babe Ruth...

I know we have a couple of Ducks fans on the board, so hopefully they'll enjoy these. I've had the white one for a while, but I just got the throwback this past week. I bought the white one as game worn, but it's super clean. The throwback was custom made by someone with Nike connections. These might be my two favorite Oregon jersey styles. Hopefully I can get them both signed some day.

Made some pickups for my 2011 Brewers team set, almost there. I got Craig Counsell, Mark Kotsay, Shaun Marcum, Taylor Green, George Kottaras, Josh Wilson, and Eric Farris. All are MLB 2011 authenticated gamers, except for Farris (only 1 AB this season).

picked up spikes from Chase Whitley and Wes Etheridge yesterday and a cracked bat from Grant Green.