Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: John Elway game used

One other note. Im BR's auctions he used to hire JSA to authenticate his autographed items. So it was in his practice to get outside opinions on authenticity. As I said, I'm not aware that forgeries were his issues.

Now I just need to find a Broncos expert that will be able to photo match it.

Banned

Exclamation Re: John Elway game used

Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    Basically if I can get a photo match I will know 100%. Anyone on here offer a paid photo matching service? Since the letter is from 1994 it is obviously before then. I am guessing it will be from 92-93.
    Is there a lettered flag tag anywhere by the Wilson tag? If the two letters on the tag (if there is one) are knbown, a year can be deciphered. With the NFL neck logo, the earliest the jersey could be from is 1991.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Is there a lettered flag tag anywhere by the Wilson tag? If the two letters on the tag (if there is one) are knbown, a year can be deciphered. With the NFL neck logo, the earliest the jersey could be from is 1991.

Dave Miedema
    I will check when I get it. Thanks.

You may want to try MeiGray

Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
    Basically if I can get a photo match I will know 100%. Anyone on here offer a paid photo matching service? Since the letter is from 1994 it is obviously before then. I am guessing it will be from 92-93.
    I highly recommend MeiGray. They have photomatched numerous jerseys and shoes for me. They are incredibly thorough and detailed in their photomatch analysis. You can contact Barry at bmeisel@meigray.com or go to:
    http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...tic/Contact.vm
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.