Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Clemens Yankees game jerseys

When Steiner sold Clemens Yankees game jerseys, what ranges did they sell them for? And what would be their prices in today's market? Thanks!

Re: Clemens Yankees game jerseys

There was a Boston one that sold for close to $1000 just before christmas. It wasn't Steiner.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees24 View Post
    When Steiner sold Clemens Yankees game jerseys, what ranges did they sell them for? And what would be their prices in today's market? Thanks!
    I don't know what they sold them for but in today's market I am guessing alot less than that. You could probably get one for between 1.5 k and 2k. Though I have not seen any on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I don't know what they sold them for but in today's market I am guessing alot less than that. You could probably get one for between 1.5 k and 2k. Though I have not seen any on the market.
    why have the value of his items plummeted that much, it's not like he was found guilty of anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees24 View Post
    why have the value of his items plummeted that much, it's not like he was found guilty of anything.
    All the guys linked to roids have had their values drop on autographs and game used stuff, convicted or not because I guess alot of people lost interest in collecting their stuff. If he gets into the Hall though I would expect them to rebound but then noone who has been linked has yet so that may take awhile if it ever happens.

There was a 2001 Clemens Yankees game used jersey with the WS patch on it that just ended without a sale on eBay. The seller was asking for a $2,100 BIN with a BO option.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    There was a 2001 Clemens Yankees game used jersey with the WS patch on it that just ended without a sale on eBay. The seller was asking for a $2,100 BIN with a BO option.
    However, it did not have Steiner paperwork. Instead, it was a Mears A5.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408