Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Josh Hamilton relapsed

Quote Originally Posted by bd300 View Post
    I posted the comment from my phone while I was at work and didn't have the link at the time. I saw that someone wanted to know what the rumor was and I just stated that I saw an article.

Sorry xpress34 if I upset you. Thanks yanks12025 for posting it.
    bd300 -

1st, we're all good.

I was simply making a point that people get bashed here all the time for making statements that they don't back up with any facts or connections to articles, etc that back up those statements.

All the best -

Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    xpress you know what you can do with your internet sheriffs badge? If you have a problem with a statement try using your google.
    Fnazxc -

I didn't know I was the Internet Sheriff? When did I get appointed?

See my comment to bd300 below. I'm simply stating that if you're going to throw out comments like yours, it would be nice if your were responsible enough to add a link to your source.

But I digress - I need to go polish my badge.

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    Fnazxc, you forgot to post the link to xpress being appointed internet sheriff...therefore your comments can certainly not be valid at all.

As for the topic, it has been all over the news well before bd posted it. But I better be careful to admit that I hear or read that at risk of being held for libel.

Hopefully Hamilton will move past this little slip up and people can let things go.
    jppopma -

I don't remember being appointed Sherrif either... anyone know what the position pays?

As for the topic, I had seen nothing about it here in Denver - on the news or on the net - until reading the comments that were posted.

As far as Hamilton, I agree - hopefully, whatever happened that night (only Josh and few people REALLY know the truth) - Hambone can put this behind him and get back on his path and others can let it go and move on.

Xpress....be careful with that badge! Plastic doesn't polish very well and I don't think it pays enough to buy a new one...

My comments were tongue in cheek in that it does seem like you jumped the gun on him posting something that alot of us knew.

You do bring up an interesting issue of the validity of things posted online. Even if someone posts a link to an article, many of the articles that show up online are nothing more than glorified blogs with no real journalistic value (or ethics). I have seen alot of these get picked up by mainline news sites and ad things get very messy. Guess you can't really believe much of what you read to begin with ...link or not.