Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Jersey Display Case

Put the glass in last night, here it is...i was thinking of getting that ultramount II to use as a hanger. does anyone else have any ideas? here it with jersey just sitting in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I think it looks GREAT!! Nice job and attention to detail! Now you can start up a small business selling these to all us forum members for $74.99!

GREAT JOB!

I have actually thought about trying to start a custom display business. I would offer a stock case and would take requests. I don't know how much interest there would be for that. $75 is a little low (depending on materials), but i would definetly try to keep in under $100 for the stock model. I think the quality of the first case was very good. Anyone have any interest in this?

I would be very interested, but as I live in Canada, I would be worried about shipping costs. When you ship your first one out, if you could obtain a quote to ship north, pls let me know. chris
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

^ If you ship to Canada you may want to do it without the glass and in pieces and with lots of insurance. This is what my display case looked like when it arrived a few weeks ago. The glass didn't make it.....it wasn't even in the box!

The case looks great. I was wondering, do you still plan on posting the material list and instructions? I would really like to see that. Thanks Chris

cbcjetsfan@aol.com

Yes, I do, I have been procrastinating. I will have the list up by the end of the weekend. I apologize for taking so long.

That looks great you have my email address when directions are ready
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by CUTiger View Post
    Yes, I do, I have been procrastinating. I will have the list up by the end of the weekend. I apologize for taking so long.
    I'm now considering making one of these cases. Were you ever able to compile the materials/instructions?

I figured this may be timely to those looking for display case ideas. I recently purchased two Case Work International hat/cap display cases from the site www.wayfair.com.

Wayfair sells directly from CWI and at a lesser price I found. The cap display case I was able to purchase with shipping at a good $10 under the price on CWI site, with many of the larger display cases at better prices as well.

Not sure that will help anyone, but wanted to pass it along as I know a lot of us are always looking for ideas and better bargains.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection