Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Value of Lebron Gamer if Heat win

I agree with Schubert just a blip on the radar screen Spurs will likely win next two games finish this series off in 5 and will have home court advantage against the heat in the finals not that this matters to that veteran team.

The Spurs will blow the doors off the Heat it will be worse than last year against the Mavs. They will beat the Heat exactly as the Mavs did last year spread the floor as they have shooters at every position beyond Duncan and Splitter at Center. Miami's bench is complete garbage players 4 - 12 are lucky to play on a YMCA league team much less the NBA. Frankly I have been shocked at how Chalmers and that tattoed clown Mike Miller have actually scored anything in these playoffs as these guys just suck.

That being said if the LeBricks did win, I agree a game worn jersey for LeBrick would be far more expensive or valuable than $2000 that is ridiculous as he still has his fans and collectors someone would pay dearly for that jersey.

Joe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSportsFan View Post
    I agree with Schubert just a blip on the radar screen Spurs will likely win next two games finish this series off in 5 and will have home court advantage against the heat in the finals not that this matters to that veteran team.

The Spurs will blow the doors off the Heat it will be worse than last year against the Mavs. They will beat the Heat exactly as the Mavs did last year spread the floor as they have shooters at every position beyond Duncan and Splitter at Center. Miami's bench is complete garbage players 4 - 12 are lucky to play on a YMCA league team much less the NBA. Frankly I have been shocked at how Chalmers and that tattoed clown Mike Miller have actually scored anything in these playoffs as these guys just suck.

That being said if the LeBricks did win, I agree a game worn jersey for LeBrick would be far more expensive or valuable than $2000 that is ridiculous as he still has his fans and collectors someone would pay dearly for that jersey.

Joe
    Well said!

Banned

I don't think the Spurs will get past the Thunder. They don't match up well with them and now its even with the Thunder having the momentum. I think the Heat are very top heavy but capable of beating anyone. The other night the big four scored 96 points combined and the Heat still won the game. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Banned

Wink Re: Value of Lebron Gamer if Heat win

I'm not sure what it would go for, but would the price go up or down based on how many "flop" burns Lebron's jersey has?

Dave Miedema

Banned

Eating my words about the Spurs not losing a home game. Yikes, glad I didn't wager on it.

Good job, good effort

This kid has more heart than most professional athletes and far more than Bron-Bron James:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XK52HUFBBw

If this kid is a smart-ass Celtics fan, then he is a comic genius!
    Regardless, this kid's parents, teachers or coaches did the right thing.

Banned

How about the value of this Lebron gamer?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

I would love to see Celtics vs. Spurs. Garnett and Duncan with it all on the line. For the record I never owned a Lebron jersey. I was just trying to gauge what one was worth hoping to buy the one on Meigray and make some easy cash if they won which to me seemed very possible since the Cs looked so bad against the starless Sixers at times and the Spurs and Thunder both are flawed in their own way. Thanks for the opinions.

Banned

Wow I was right on Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSportsFan View Post

Joe
    mmm crow...
    Ryan

NFL game used collector