Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Cincinnati Reds / Joey Votto GRAIL!!!!

I received in the mail yesterday my HOLY GRAIL of my Cincinnati Reds and in particular Joey Votto collection. It's a 2011 MLB Authenticated, autographed (COA from JSA), perfectly photo-matched to a couple HR's. In fact it was used to hit both HR's #100 and 101 of this career on 6/25/11!!! I've got to thank everyone who purchased items from me to help fund this amazing find and most importantly Tim at Hall of Fame Bats who is one of if not THE BEST in the business at finding amazing pieces of GU memorabilia new homes at a very fair price. Check out his site if you have not yet and get on his mailing list! This bat has a ton of historical significance for my Votto collection, but most importantly a ton of sentimental memories for me in regards to my son...coolest is that the HR was hit at Camden Yards versus the Orioles and my son's name is Camden Anyhow, I'm overjoyed and hope you all enjoy the pics!

*Needless to say this bat is not for sale
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Re: My Cincinnati Reds / Joey Votto GRAIL!!!!

Very nice score, Ryan! Congrats!

Ah- you were right. That is an awesome piece. Congrats Ryan!
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

What an awesome bat, I eventually want to pick up a votto and this is incredible.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Incredible, Himes!!! Absolutely incredible.

Its a wonderful thing always to see a great bat go to a great collector. And here, in the midst of such sentimental surroundings. These are the moments that make me proud to be part of this hobby. Just don't let Camden play with the bat

You are right. Tim at Hall of Fame Bats is exemplary among dealers. Tim working with you in knowing what this bat meant to you rather than publicizing it and trying to drive the price to la la land is a testimony that he appreciates its placement and our hobby. Tim also was the source of one of my grail items. To all you collectors who don't know Tim, get in touch with him and let him know what your own grails are.

Not that your bat needs additional relevance, but does the bat in this photo look familiar, or what? This AP photograph is attributed to Joey Votto's 600th career hit... on the same day.

Congratulations again, Himes! Can't wait to see your historical bat in person!

Dan, Ryan, Tony, and Dan...thanks so much for kind words! DP thanks for additional info on the 600th career hit, adds a little more mystique to the bat. We will get together soon! Not that it adds too much to the bat, but here is another cool thing about it...Votto signed the bat for Roberto Hernandez to raffle off to help pay for his youth baseball team he coaches, here is that COA as well!

Awesome pickup. Hopefuly Joey will start to play soon, luckily the Reds are doing fine without him. But they will need his bat down the stretch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ryan,

That is an awesome bat! It's always nice to see fellow Reds collectors get that special item that they are hunting for

What a cool bat. Congrats...its always exciting to get a Grail!!

ncb
    ------------------------------------------------
    Josh Hamilton gamers WANTED

NCBADGES@embarqmail.com

ACTS 4:10