Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bills Collectors/Help with Rob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by gkdannecker@yahoo.com View Post
    I give you credit for buying his jersey. I still question why I did. I passed on a legit Scott Norwood a few years ago. Maybe I shouldn't have but I would trade my Johnson for a Flutie and cash in a heartbeat. George
    George - I'm a USC grad and collect jerseys of former Trojan players, hence my interest in Johnson. Thanks for your input and feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Firststringer View Post
    George - I'm a USC grad and collect jerseys of former Trojan players, hence my interest in Johnson. Thanks for your input and feedback.

I'm guessing that is from Kruc jerseys? I bought much stuff from him. I also collect Buffalo Bills jerseys and such...

Quote Originally Posted by timb69 View Post
    I'm guessing that is from Kruc jerseys? I bought much stuff from him. I also collect Buffalo Bills jerseys and such...

Here is my stuff:

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/Gh...VHTG?start=all

Quote Originally Posted by timb69 View Post
    Yes, and I'm glad to know he's a reputable source. Claims jersey was obtained directly from the team (although no COA).

Quote Originally Posted by Firststringer View Post
    Yes, and I'm glad to know he's a reputable source. Claims jersey was obtained directly from the team (although no COA).

I have bought about 7 NFL jerseys and about 12 or so baseball jerseys from him. He is 100% legit.