Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has anyone ever seen a Devil Rays Tino Martinez bat?

Quote Originally Posted by TFig27 View Post
    hey
    nice pickup, i saw it before you were able to nab it.
    i'm a tino fan as well and would love to see any of your other tino game used items.

tom
    Hi Tom,
    Unfortunately this is my first of his (only the 2nd Devil Ray bat I have seen, fellow GUF member had one) . He is one of the last big names I needed for my devil rays collection though (56 to go and will be complete from 1998 thru 2006) . My goal is at least one bat from every position player to log at least official MLB at bat for Tampa Bay . Some other big names I need are Ozzie Guillen , Delmon Young and BJ Upton . I will post pics of the Martinez after receiving it .
    I have some bats to sell will be listing soon..a beauty Darren Daulton and some Pirates stuff .a very nice Kendall with wrist bands too.
    Thanks ,David

Talking Re: Has anyone ever seen a Devil Rays Tino Martinez bat?

I received the bat via FedEx half an hour ago . I will post pics in a little while . Thanks a lot to kahuna23 for the heads up! I owe you one! I talked to a friend of mine earlier today and told him about the Tino I was getting and he said Tino's Devil Rays bats are rare . That Tino used Cardinals bats a lot while a Devil Ray . Thanks to JT Sports as well , bat came in a plastic tube and was PSA/DNA Certified. Also received a Chairon Isenia (catcher for DRay) pre-rookie bat today #63(m-9 LS) !!!

Talking Re: Has anyone ever seen a Devil Rays Tino Martinez bat?

I started a new thread with more pictures , here's one though for this thread !

Name:  tinombat1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  225.8 KB

Re: Has anyone ever seen a Devil Rays Tino Martinez bat?

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Thanks to JT Sports as well , bat came in a plastic tube and was PSA/DNA Certified.
    I also enjoy the service of JT Sports. I purchased an Edgar Renteria game used bat from them and it came PSA/DNA authenticated (which wasn't noted in the auction) plus it was shipped in a bat tube and actually came about 2-4 days before I was even expecting for it to come