Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Mastro in court, expected to plead guilty

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    How do you know he has any assets?
    Assets? Of course he has no assets - that's why he's in court willing to plea guilty to Federal Charges - he's homeless and needed a place to stay for 30 Months.

Jim

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Assets? Of course he has no assets - that's why he's in court willing to plea guilty to Federal Charges - he's homeless and needed a place to stay for 30 Months.

Jim
    Are you serious? Is he living on the streets or with family? How do you know he is homeless? I have no idea, but I haven't heard this before.

Banned

Are you serious? Is he living on the streets or with family? How do you know he is homeless? I have no idea, but I haven't heard this before.
    Whether he's homeless or not, he'll have a place to stay for the next 30 Months, compliments of the Feds.

Banned

Jim
    Whether he's homeless or not, he'll have a place to stay for the next 30 Months, compliments of the Feds.
    So you said he was homeless, now you aren't sure? I'm confused.

Banned

So you said he was homeless, now you aren't sure? I'm confused.
    Sorry you're confused.

Banned

Sorry you're confused.
    I understand the guy is pleading guilty to crimes, but you stated he was homeless, and I didn't know if you were making that up or knew something about it. Maybe you shouldn't comment on something unless you have proof to back up your comment.

I'm confused because you made a stupid statement that I asked you if it was true and your didn't answer it, you made light of the situation.

So, if you don't know if someone is homeless, why do you comment that they are homeless? Seems pretty stupid to say someone is homeless with nothing to back that comment up. Homeless is a pretty bad situation for someone to be and I haven't heard that he is homeless except for your comment that you couldn't back up.

Joel, as I read it -- and I'm very often wrong -- he was making a joke with the whole homeless thing. I believe the point you were supposed to take from him was the "he'll have a new place to stay for 30 months."

Ken

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    Joel, as I read it -- and I'm very often wrong -- he was making a joke with the whole homeless thing. I believe the point you were supposed to take from him was the "he'll have a new place to stay for 30 months."

Ken
    Oh. It was a joke? He was joking that the guy was homeless?

Hahaha. I get it.

I hear Eric is working on a new project. We should send him this joke for his new show!

Banned

I understand the guy is pleading guilty to crimes, but you stated he was homeless, and I didn't know if you were making that up or knew something about it. Maybe you shouldn't comment on something unless you have proof to back up your comment.

I'm confused because you made a stupid statement that I asked you if it was true and your didn't answer it, you made light of the situation.

So, if you don't know if someone is homeless, why do you comment that they are homeless? Seems pretty stupid to say someone is homeless with nothing to back that comment up. Homeless is a pretty bad situation for someone to be and I haven't heard that he is homeless except for your comment that you couldn't back up.
    I didn't respond to your comments because I wanted to wait until this thread dropped off to page 2. I figured if I waited, my comments would bump it back up to page 1. Unfortunately, my plan didn't pan out but that's OK because as it worked out, you’re comments kept the thread going and near the top of page 1. We're leaving for vacation tomorrow for 17 days and I didn't want to leave without responding.

Joel, as for proof confirming the fact that Bill is homeless, that “proof” will come from Bill Mastro himself and will probably be disclosed in his PSR.

How can I be so sure? I'm pretty sure so, how about a friendly wager? The bet will be a simple one, "after Bill Mastro pleads guilty, Bill Mastro will report that he owns NOTHING – he is car-less, friend-less, penny-less, boat-less, asset-less and home-less. He’ll add in his PSR that he is unable to meet any financial obligation either now or in the future". Now, the wager, loser donates $100.00 via certified check to the "Wounded Warriors Project" and the certified check must be posted on the forum.

In closing, it may take some time but in the end, forum members will decide who made the “stupid” statements and who didn’t. I certainly will be keeping an eye on the progress of the case and I’m sure fairly sure I can count on other forum members to keep us informed as to the status of Mr. Mastro’s new digs at club Fed as well as Mr. Mastro’s financial and/or “homeless” situation.

Jim

Banned

I didn't respond to your comments because I wanted to wait until this thread dropped off to page 2. I figured if I waited, my comments would bump it back up to page 1. Unfortunately, my plan didn't pan out but that's OK because as it worked out, you’re comments kept the thread going and near the top of page 1. We're leaving for vacation tomorrow for 17 days and I didn't want to leave without responding.

Joel, as for proof confirming the fact that Bill is homeless, that “proof” will come from Bill Mastro himself and will probably be disclosed in his PSR.

How can I be so sure? I'm pretty sure so, how about a friendly wager? The bet will be a simple one, "after Bill Mastro pleads guilty, Bill Mastro will report that he owns NOTHING – he is car-less, friend-less, penny-less, boat-less, asset-less and home-less. He’ll add in his PSR that he is unable to meet any financial obligation either now or in the future". Now, the wager, loser donates $100.00 via certified check to the "Wounded Warriors Project" and the certified check must be posted on the forum.

In closing, it may take some time but in the end, forum members will decide who made the “stupid” statements and who didn’t. I certainly will be keeping an eye on the progress of the case and I’m sure fairly sure I can count on other forum members to keep us informed as to the status of Mr. Mastro’s new digs at club Fed as well as Mr. Mastro’s financial and/or “homeless” situation.

Jim
    I just thought you knew something I didn't. I have no clue, haven't seen Bill in a few years and I didn't know if he has a roof or if he was living on the streets as you made me think he was.