Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pink bats are starting to appear at MLB.COM...

Quote Originally Posted by tony433433 View Post
    Those Plouffe cleats... Yeah, they'd look nice in my collection, right next to the pink mother's day baseball he signed.
    I guess I'm not the only Plouffe collector then. I've got his 9/11 GU bat signed, batting gloves, and a couple GU baseballs, but mostly go for cards. Both his 2010 supers with the rest of the rainbows, 10 plates signed, another 5 unsigned plates, and a bit of other stuff. Couldn't find any way to contact you via here, but shoot me an email if you get a chance, maybe could work out a trade or you have some extras. Email is my username here at yahoo, photobucket is same username, slightly unorganized though.

Quote Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
    I guess I'm not the only Plouffe collector then. I've got his 9/11 GU bat signed, batting gloves, and a couple GU baseballs, but mostly go for cards. Both his 2010 supers with the rest of the rainbows, 10 plates signed, another 5 unsigned plates, and a bit of other stuff. Couldn't find any way to contact you via here, but shoot me an email if you get a chance, maybe could work out a trade or you have some extras. Email is my username here at yahoo, photobucket is same username, slightly unorganized though.
    That's awesome! I have only really collected the game used stuff, too much to list individually, but contact me at voan0201(at)gmail.com. Any other Twins you collect?

Being that the print on the balls are pink, is it reasonable to assume that bats with blue or dark ball marks were not actually used in games but rather used in BP instead?