Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Building a dot com website to display your collection - how many of y'all have done this?

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    There are probably cheaper alternatives, but this works for me.
    Keep in mind they don't really offer any specials and they have no phone support.
    They are currently running a special now that basically (if I sign up for 2 years) it's $5.02 per month, easy site builder tool w/ unlimited pages, ad free, premium themes, priority 24/7 customer support, my domain name, etc. That sounds manageable at $60 bucks a year for all that. It's "on sale" as we speak, too.

Re: Building a dot com website to display your collection - how many of y'all have done this?

I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. Just wondering if anyone has run into copyright problems by posting Getty shots or MLB TV screenshots?

Got my Texas Rangers site built. Here it is to check out and drop me some feedback.
    www.collectingarlington.com

Working on a St. Louis Blues site now.

I did it, pretty easy. Has also helped me expand my collection.

My wife is a computer programmer/systems administrator so she made my Kurt Suzuki website.

http://www.guppies4me.com/suzuki/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Finished my second site for my St. Louis Blues Collection. WWW.collectingthenote.com

Quote Originally Posted by packfan84 View Post
    Finished my second site for my St. Louis Blues Collection. WWW.collectingthenote.com
    Looks really good! What site did you use to build yours?

Thanks! I used Webs.

OK I'm now officially a website owner (woohoo!)

So I'm curious, I'm doing the layout for my site and am trying to figure out how to put links down a sidebar like some of the ones I've seen on here (via webs), as opposed to putting them on the top. Anyone have a theme recommendation for this? Also one more question - I typed 3 paragraphs of text and put a photo on my homepage but when I went to add a page and came back to the homepage, all that was gone. Not sure what I did wrong...lol

Thanks in advance!

bump...anyone else?