Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: I can't believe what Lelands has done.

Honestly, that is pretty shocking that they chose to go that route. I personally find it hilarious, but it is really shocking. I mean, it's a business related email - how do you not know that's over the line? Hilarious...

I got the email as well and I certainly wasn't offended. Granted I'm not religous, never have been and I never will be. I really don't care for those that throw it out there all the time, like you'll be saved, or those that bother me while I'm waiting at the bus stop etc. but it doesn't offend me to see it in print. Jim Yackel speaks of a god ever so often in his weekly musings, does it offend me, nope. Do I buy less from him because of it, nope. I just choose to read past it.

I don't really see the issue with the email but that's just me.

I just wonder sometimes who writes the descriptions for some of these emails or ads, etc. Are they stupid or ignorant or both?? It still wouldn't keep me from dealing with them as the company shouldn't be judged by the actions of one person.

I did call them and in the end bought 3 Shaq game used sneakers to add to my collection.

By the way, I spoke to Keith and they sold out by 9:15AM all the game used size 22's!

Andrew

And now that they have set precedence with the "size matters" email, how many of us will now be inclined to open spam that looks like the usual penis enlargement crap in thinking that it may be a clever marketing scheme for celebrity footwear.... hmmmm....

I wasn't offended by the wording in the material ..... I agree it was a gaffe as far as a business email ...... I'm not sure who Lelands was trying to appeal to ???
    I was just putting in my $5 worth and seeing both sides of the issue .... that religious people would be offended and people such as myself who think religion is for weak minded and insecure people , would not be offended .... not a issue here with me , another great day in paradise!!

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    ....people such as myself who think religion is for weak minded and insecure people , would not be offended ....
    Funny, you say that Camarokids....I think people who drive Camaros are weak minded and insecure....

Trans-Ams RULE!!

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Funny, you say that Camarokids....I think people who drive Camaros are weak minded and insecure....

Trans-Ams RULE!!
    Actually I drive a Chevy Blazer full time and the Camaro sits in the garage. I am taking her out cruising tonight though ......

Pontiac's ???? Want to race ??? LS-1 baby !! Sunshine Speedway , Wednesdays are Amatuer's Night , if u live in FL . My friend is having his motor in his Chevelle fixed , then we're going to go out there and have some fun.. What year T/A do you have ??? another friend used to have a 1997 T/A ....you could have the same motor as me ???? it's all GM baby !

that religious people would be offended and people such as myself who think religion is for weak minded and insecure people , would not be offended .... not a issue here with me , another great day in paradise!!
    Funny, I consider myself religious and didn't have a problem with it. In fact I had to read the post twice to see what was being referred to. I realize there is a very large difference between God and god. However I did find camarokids post insulting. My "weakminded and insecure" self is perfectly capable of looking out for myself. Think what you want about religion but feel free to keep it to yourself. A game used forum is no place to discuss opinions on issues such as religion or politics.

Bryan
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

I was just responding to the thread and off it went and was just voicing my opinion on the subject(s) . I believe Lelends started this by sending the email out. I apologize if you're or anyone else is offended , it just shows you can't lump all people together into a certian category, and I was wrong in my wording (wow ! someone admitted they were wrong in this day and age)..... ie. all religious people are insecure , all democrats are liberal, all republicans are conservative , all homeless people are bums , all cops eat at dunkin donuts, all women are cranky once a month , all cats hate dogs , etc.... maybe this thread should be deleted???????????? what do you think Chris or Eric or Rob ... mission control can you read me? who's at the helm right now?

Actually I drive a Chevy Blazer full time and the Camaro sits in the garage. I am taking her out cruising tonight though ......

Pontiac's ???? Want to race ??? LS-1 baby !! Sunshine Speedway , Wednesdays are Amatuer's Night , if u live in FL . My friend is having his motor in his Chevelle fixed , then we're going to go out there and have some fun.. What year T/A do you have ??? another friend used to have a 1997 T/A ....you could have the same motor as me ???? it's all GM baby !
    A race-car driver who isn't religious? Risky...
    I lived in Central FL. for 12 years...Is that track near Osteen? Half-way to New Smyrna? I used to watch some amatuer races somewhere near there, I forget. I don't really have a Trans-Am..But I grew up in North Carolina and Florida, and have been exposed to Racing my entire life.