Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

I'm going to the game on the 18th and I'm trying to get balls personalized for my son. Any suggestions on the best place to get them. My seats are in the first row of 132 behind home plate behind the scout seats. $15 dollar a ticket steal. Anyway I'm gonna try to get up by the dugout before the game. I haven't tried to get anything from a game for about a decade so I'm a little rusty.

Banned

Cool Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Access next to the dugout at the Cell is not difficult and most of the autograph hounds are reasonably decent (two things that can't be said about the Unfriendly Confines 9 miles to the north). The park only opens 90 minute prior to game time, though, so you likely won't see the Sox taking BP. If any come out during the visitors' BP or after BP but well before the game, they are often good signers. You can also try hanging by the left field bullpen when the starter warms up to get relief pitchers or coaches.

Good luck.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave for the advice unfortunately I didn't make it until after the 1st due to driving out to Waukegan to pick up this gem from Jim & Steve's sports cards from the Chris Sale signing on the 13th. I bought it through Steiner and it has a MLB Holo as well. Sale inscribed 6th Career Save.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I also picked this up on eBay last week and it came in the mail yesterday.

I was lucky enough to pick up A.J's game used catchers gear before he left. I have his chest protector and shin guards..I asked AJ to sign them and he added game used...VERY COOL items..they look great displayed....

Keon Barnum bat with tons of ball marks and cleat marks and a very interesting tape job. Pretty excited about this bat because this kid has some pop. Hopefully he can show up in the next couple years to the big club.

I guess it would help if I attached a photo.

It would be nice if he can translate that pop form the minors into the big leauges. Not sure how much more I can take with all these blown saves & losses. The only reason why were not gonna hit 100L's this season is cuz of the few more wins we had with Peavy, Rios and Thorton.

if nothing happens during the off season were there for sure.

I hate to see Konerko go out like this, but this team next year needs to much work before they can be considered contenders. My guess is he moves on, whether in street clothes or another uniform. He still has a few left in him.

Here are the items I got signed by Avisail at a signing in Naperville, not game used but still wanted to share. It was awesome meeting him :-) sorry for the crappy cell pics

First a baseball inscribed minny miggy lol:

Bat inscribed white sox debut 8/9/13(bat has his name engraved)

and then this one :-)

Everything came out perfect ,no smudges ,perfect pens/markers

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Sorry it should have been having not heaving!!!
    Thanks, and yea were lucky to have gotten him from the tigers since you know the sox will never produce a player like that through their system lol they rather have those athletic football/baseball players like Mitchell lol I only went to one game this year , in may I think. Well, if there's a positive, we get the third pick in the draft. Lets not screw it up!