Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 201 of 218 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Hi verifiedautographs,
    This is all crazy. Did you get your Fitzgerald jersey from nfl auctions or where? If you don't mind. Just trying to piece this all together before i contact nfl. I haven't gotten a response from gmen after he posted.
    Thanks for posting. I was looking at the Fitzgerald up for auction.
    And thanks for your input throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Hi verifiedautographs,
    This is all crazy. Did you get your Fitzgerald jersey from nfl auctions or where? If you don't mind. Just trying to piece this all together before i contact nfl.
    Kind of curious to hear as well.

I'm in the market for a Fitzgerald gamer but this is a bit concerning!

steelcurtain - does your PSA serial say yours is game used?

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    I'm confused then - why are you bidding on that jersey??
    Hey there and great question. I got a excited when I saw the jersey and bid before I did my homework I thought I was adding a great jersey to my Fitzgerald collection until I looked at game photos from the entire season then I was offered the real jersey that was acquired directly from Fitz and I was more than Happy to have the real jersey.

I saw the game issued HOF and Camo Patch Fitz jersey on NFL auctions that was sold as game worn and I saw that the patches were in the wrong place and then I laid eyes on the real one that you see posted here recently. The jersey with the mud on it is the exact jersey worn in that game. The guys at NFL auctions are fantastic but the equipment guys are just making errors.

Could this be all mistakes made by the Cardinals equipment managers? I bid on a helmet this year on nfl auctions, and it just says "game worn 2012 helmet signed by Sam acho". When I got the helmet, it was a 2009 Darnell dockett #90 helmet, with BCA decal in the rear. There was tape inside the helmet also labeling it a dockett '09 helmet. Acho has only worn riddell revolutions, and dockett has only worn vsr-4's.

Interesting that all of these mistakes have been made by the same team...

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Hi verifiedautographs,
    This is all crazy. Did you get your Fitzgerald jersey from nfl auctions or where? If you don't mind. Just trying to piece this all together before i contact nfl. I haven't gotten a response from gmen after he posted.
    Thanks for posting. I was looking at the Fitzgerald up for auction.
    And thanks for your input throughout.
    Hello SteelCurtain58. Shoot me an email at info@verifiedautographs.com.

Great discussion, but very concerning...

Any ideas on the origin of the currently listed, black fitz jersey?? It's obviously been worn!

Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
    Great discussion, but very concerning...

Any ideas on the origin of the currently listed, black fitz jersey?? It's obviously been worn!
    I felt like you at first...... Then I did my homework and Fitz only wore black jerseys in 2013 to date vs the Texans (has Camo Captain's Patch) and vs the Panthers and both of these jerseys are owned and in private collections.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by VerifiedAutographsCom View Post
    I felt like you at first...... Then I did my homework and Fitz only wore black jerseys in 2013 to date vs the Texans (has Camo Captain's Patch) and vs the Panthers and both of these jerseys are owned and in private collections.
    I'm the high bidder on the black Fitz, and definitely don't want to mess with it now. NFL Auctions has never returned a single email I've sent them... So this should get interesting.

I'd be interested in a fitz issued jersey too... But not at a GU price!!

On a lighter note...... Ray Lewis 2011 Game Worn Baltimore Ravens Jersey vs the Chargers. Ripped and Blood Stained.

Reggie Bush 2013 Game Worn Detroit Lions Jersey vs Packers. Purchased on NFL Auctions this year with no problems. Email: info@verifiedautographs.com.