Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND33 View Post
About 5 years ago i bought 4 jerseys onn ebay, never received. Iremember seller told me about health problems and that he apologize for the delay in shipment.
I trusted him and didn’t use any ebay/ paypal protection.

Now i see one of the jersey on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271387580696...84.m1423.l2649

I searched in to my files (at that time i used to save a copy of all my tansactions and pics) and i find the jerseys.

I contacted the seller (same seller with different nickname and perfect positive feedback)) but after few e-mail he answered

“First you tell me you didnt recieve the blue north jersey then you tell me you didnt recieve any of the jerseys, frankly i dont know what to think. The fact that you are contacting.me six years after you state you didnt get your jersey dosent give your story credibility. In the.mean time iwill be contacting.ebay about possible fraud and extortion on your part amd istrongly suggest you refrain from contacting me in the future....!

Sic!
I tried to contact ebay but they didn’t replay.

Not expensive jerseys but a sad story.
A bit of-topic, but in late 2013 I had a guy I knew as a teenager write to me and claim that I never paid him for items I allegedly (but did not) sell for him when he went to college....in 1979!!

Now THAT may be a record.

Dave Miedema