Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Visualconceptsnj… The Latest… ;)

Quote Originally Posted by RKO18 View Post
    Well we know some of his 2013 jerseys made it into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I've only seen one pregame worn jersey made available for sale and that was from the 10/13/13 game vs. the Jaguars.

The loss to Seattle may have a temporary impact now since it's been less than a week since Super Bowl XLVIII, but I don't think it will make much of a difference as time goes on. Two years ago, many questioned if he'd ever be able to play again, much less be competitive, much less win another MVP, much less carry an incomplete team to the Super Bowl.
    I totally agree with you...
    I guess the two things that really turned me off to the whole thing was...

1. When I had the Jags BCA one, then found out someone in NY had the second half one from the same game, then on top of that, the Pregame one popped up on NFL Auctions...

2. My buddy had the 5 TD game one vs. KC. He asked me to match it and it only matched up to the SECOND HALF... The first half one had much more grass stains across the back name plate.

I don't know... I guess I like more RARER jerseys. That's just me.
    Tell me this... If a Peyton jersey worn for a HALF of a game is 12-15k in todays market, is one of his jerseys that was worn for a whole game worth 25-30k???
    Because that is basically what these companies are making off of his stuff PER single game played....

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    2013 Ap Vs. Seattle…
    AFTER LOOKING FURTHER INTO THE AP JERSEY THAT I RECENTLY WON FROM NFL AUCTIONS, IT WAS DESCRIBED WRONG IN THE LISTING… IT WAS LISTED AS FROM NOV 15, 2013 VS. SEATTLE WHICH IT IS NOT… IT IS ACTUALLY FROM DEC 8, 2013 VS. THE RAVENS WHERE AP HAD LIKE 12 YARDS AND WAS INJURED AND CARTED OFF THE FIELD IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND QUARTER… $8250 FOR A ONE QUARTER JERSEY IS JUST NOT CUTTING IT FOR ME SO I CONTACTED NFL AUCTIONS AND THEY WERE GREAT AS USUAL AND LET ME SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND AND WILL JUST RELIST IT DOWN THE ROAD… KIND OF A LET DOWN BUT WHAT CAN YA DO?!?!

THIS IS WHAT THAT JERSEY ACTUALLY IS…
    Attached Images Attached Images    

So Being That I Needed A White 2013 Ap To Complete My Set, I Then Contacted Another One Of My Magical Sources And Got The One From 9/15/13 Vs. Chicago… Enjoy!!! :d
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    ...Contacted Another One Of My Magical Sources And Got The One From...
    Please tell me that this is code for Adrian Peterson delivered one to me at my house...

Great jersey by the way!

Amazing group of jerseys! How do you display them (if at all)? I have seven game jerseys (zero in football) and am tapped out on space.

Can you let your Magical Sources know that I'm still waiting on my Trent Richardson jersey
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Top notch collection nj, I can't let my girlfriend see your ap jersey or I'll have to get a second job to buy her one lol can you send me an email when you get a chance? ryancolbs@yahoo.com appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Can you let your Magical Sources know that I'm still waiting on my Trent Richardson jersey

Workin on it brotha… I didn't forget.