Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: INCREDIBLE GAME USED LSU JERSEYS! (Jamarcus Russell, etc)

So is the Jamarcus Russell jersey being sold as a game issue now?? Are there any visible signs of the Nike and SEC patches having been removed???

I appreciate the information and photos posted by Eric. In my opinion, it really should be the seller's responsibility to provide that sort of information. If the information was provided at the outset, there would be no need for a third party to offer it and nobody would feel targeted. Just my opinion...

The Russell jersey will have to be sold as game issued, since there is no way to prove it was worn in a game, or whether there were patches removed...by the way, i always give my email address for people who want pics of any item, and that is the best way to do it...i dont see many members posting pics of their items, and this way those that are truly interested can get the pics...if others feel the need to post pics that are sent to other members for all to see, i guess thats their choice, but they should contact the seller first in my opinion

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jamarcus-Russell...QQcmdZViewItem

this jersey looks almost identical to your jersey, but with a few added patches

Quote Originally Posted by ksuftballfan1 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Jamarcus-Russell...QQcmdZViewItem

this jersey looks almost identical to your jersey, but with a few added patches
    almost the same EXCEPT the fact that it is a different manufacturer, and it is signed...I'm not quite sure where you are going with this..?

Regards,
    Dave

Gentleman, correct me if I am wrong but isnt this the same guy who was offering the Cubs Maddux 3 sizes too big, and the Pujols 2001 majestic, and the 2 Bonds jerseys which did not match specs? I think Rob called him out at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    almost the same EXCEPT the fact that it is a different manufacturer, and it is signed...I'm not quite sure where you are going with this..?

Regards,
    Dave
    man im telling you it's the same jersey, the ripon tag could have been covered with a nike tag to mak it more authentic also the tag that says "04" , im 99.9% positive those patches arent put on nike jerseys. and i know of a guy who sells nike patches of all colors and this guy could have easily gotten the sec patch from the athletic department as i have been able to get some from other schools, and maybe u you missed it but in the first post in this thread deacs86 said the jersey was signed. And JaMarcus Russell has always had elastic on the sleeves in every picture i've ever seen, this jersey isn't even the right cut. this jersey is obviously a fake.

-Joe

Joe,

You are now insinuating that he removed the Ripon tag and/or covered it with a Nike tag and then addded some patches? What proof do you have of this?

Thanks,
    Dave

Just so you are all clear..the jersey on ebay is NOT the team issued one I had...the one one ebay is completely different, and its a shame that once again forum members start making accusations without information....i do NOT know the seller, but have no reason to doubt what he has...it is tagged exactly like other 2004 Nike LSU jerseys that I have had...like i said I do not even know the seller, and once again certain members start rumors that will only discourage others from joining the forum....do your homework...you should have contacted the seller through ebay as he has returned all of my emails...

"..its a shame that once again forum members start making accusations without information....once again certain members start rumors that will only discourage others from joining the forum....do your homework"

deacs, members on here, including myself, have tried to get information from you to no avail. how can anyone do their homework when you ignore their questions? once again, i'd like to get some information from you regarding your bonds jersey. here are my questions:

1) you said the jersey has "moderate wear". if it has moderate wear, why are you selling it as "game issued?"

2) did you originally buy the jersey as "game used", "game issued", or something else?

2 simple questions that require 2 simple answers. help me do my homework.

rudy.

Ibought the Bonds as team issued...possibly worn...the seller wanted to be safe because he could not confirm whether Bonds wore the jersey...i have no confirmation that he wore the jersey either, but it id def team issued, and does show signs of light wear....hope that helps