Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Penny Hardaway Photo Matched

Have any of you guys seen a Penny Hardaway game used jersey that's photo matched or comes with absolute rock solid provenance?

Re: Penny Hardaway Photo Matched

I can tell you that there is a way to tell a game worn Magic Penny from a issued or re-issued one. The issue I have with outing this info is that all these "pro cut" will eventually be made into gamers.

Phil, I'm personal friends with Penny and I absolutely would not use this info for dishonest purposes. Can you help me on this?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    Phil, I'm personal friends with Penny and I absolutely would not use this info for dishonest purposes. Can you help me on this?
    Wouldn't an easier solution be to just ask Mr Hardaway what he does to his jerseys?

What's your email?

Email sent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Wouldn't an easier solution be to just ask Mr Hardaway what he does to his jerseys?
    Seriously. He's "personal friends" with Penny, yet he doesn't know anything about him and is asking total strangers. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    Have any of you guys seen a Penny Hardaway game used jersey that's photo matched or comes with absolute rock solid provenance?
    DoctorLoomis, you may reach me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by PAC View Post
    Seriously. He's "personal friends" with Penny, yet he doesn't know anything about him and is asking total strangers. Seems legit.
    PAC....I appreciate your constructive and positive influence on this topic. However......

1. You obviously have absolutely zero helpful information to offer so why rudely interject your meaningless opinion?
    2. You do not know me at all thus your aforementioned opinion of who I know or don't know....and any legitimacy to my claims....should be off limits to your input.
    3. I'm pretty sure you do not know Anfernee Hardaway either. Thus, see the above post.
    4. I owe you nothing...but I'm here to tell you that I am personal friends with Anfernee....whether you believe it or not is up to you.
    5. For you to make a ridiculous "seems legit" reply....which insinuates I am less than genuine....when the above statements clearly apply....reveals nothing other than your ignorance.

Please keep your nose in your own business.....and stick to what you know.