Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: "Hgpdiamond" on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    It is a little crazy I could not agree more. The way I think you worded the 10% thing was a little unclear. But hey it's all good. Enjoy the forum and know that everyone has questions about different items not just yours.
    I appreciate it. We have been in business for so long and try to maintain the highest of quality & service. We appreciate your business and input. We want our customers to be happy and confidence in the sporting industry. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    We want our customers to be happy and confidence in the sporting industry.
    If thats true, a few questions shouldn't get you bent out of shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
    If thats true, a few questions shouldn't get you bent out of shape.
    You tend to say things and make suggestions on companies you know NOTHING about. I don see any CREDITIONALS behind you.

Hollywoodinvestments67 turn on your pm's. Also a little bit of advice. Some members like to argue and bait you into a war of words. I have found for the most part to ignore or reply kindly. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Hollywoodinvestments67 turn on your pm's. Also a little bit of advice. Some members like to argue and bait you into a war of words. I have found for the most part to ignore or reply kindly. Just a heads up.
    Your right, I have never seen anything like this. All someone did was ask about ebay. I appreciate your input.

I've never interacted with this seller and am not commenting in any way about their credibility.

However, I am a Lightning collector and would advise caution around the St. Louis helmet linked in this thread. On their black helmets, the Lightning have always worn white letters with blue and silver outlines. Here's an example of a correct black helmet:

The black alleged St. Louis helmet has black numbers as does another helmet offered by this seller described as being worn by Tyler Johnson (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyler-Johnso.../111381674978). Here you can see how the black numbers belong on white helmets:

At the equipment sale, they often offer lots of different game-used helmets, some of which still have decals, many of which do not or are no longer complete. The St. Louis signature looks good, so it could well be a game-used (by someone) helmet signed by him, but I'd question whether it's a helmet worn by Marty in a game - definitely tricky wording.

As always, do your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    I've never interacted with this seller and am not commenting in any way about their credibility.

However, I am a Lightning collector and would advise caution around the St. Louis helmet linked in this thread. On their black helmets, the Lightning have always worn white letters with blue and silver outlines. Here's an example of a correct black helmet:

The black alleged St. Louis helmet has black numbers as does another helmet offered by this seller described as being worn by Tyler Johnson (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyler-Johnso.../111381674978). Here you can see how the black numbers belong on white helmets:

At the equipment sale, they often offer lots of different game-used helmets, some of which still have decals, many of which do not or are no longer complete. The St. Louis signature looks good, so it could well be a game-used (by someone) helmet signed by him, but I'd question whether it's a helmet worn by Marty in a game - definitely tricky wording.

As always, do your homework.
    Great post. I have come into the same situation with NHL helmets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    You tend to say things and make suggestions on companies you know NOTHING about. I don see any CREDITIONALS behind you.
    Your first post on this forum:

"HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer"

You are vouching for yourself, so are you deliberately trying to be misleading by saying "they"?

I never suggested anything else, go back and re-read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
    Your first post on this forum:

"HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer"

You are vouching for yourself, so are you deliberately trying to be misleading by saying "they"?

I never suggested anything else, go back and re-read the thread.
    YOU BET, I will vouch for myself, THEY THEM THEIR WHATEVER. US WE how about that. WE ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. LIKE IT

GoGators,

Thank you for your post!

Eric