Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

I'm in line now I'm just behind the gate 2 sign you won't be able to miss me I'm wearing my bright blue puma golf gear I'm hitting the links after this.

I have lots of new additions from this weekend but I am going to start with my Avisail Garcia bat. This was the only one they had and I only obtained it because I asked the guy. They wanted $200 I asked if he could cut it in half since it was in 2 pieces. I ended up getting it for $100. I was buying either way so I guess it pays to ask. It has two authentication stickers and is authenticated to opening day. The bat guy at the garage sale said this is the only bat they have had of his so not sure if he is making a deal with someone for his memorabilia so stay tuned on that.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Its mlb authenticated to the day he left when he had his child so hopefully I can match it to some games before then. I am lucky now that I own the only 2 jerseys the White Sox have sold of his and the other is a bp. Hopefully next year the 83' jersey will show itself.

Daniel Webb's Halfway to St. Patty's Day jersey from 2013 and it turns out he got his first career strikeout in this jersey. I might end up selling this to pay for the Dunn Items I picked up but I am still not sure. I really wanted to get the Sale green jersey but $1500 for a jersey he didnt even pitch in is a little to much for me.

FYI, the aforementioned Konerko glove is available. You can email me at salukidave@comcast.net for photos.

Dave

I picked this up at the Sox garage sale. Tons of use and authenticated.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    I picked this up at the Sox garage sale. Tons of use and authenticated.
    Awesome pick-up and thanks for sharing the pictures! I don't remember seeing the "Dunner Custom Cut" on his Marruci bats before. What does the "A" signify? Does he have a whole alphabet of Dunner Custom Cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    Awesome pick-up and thanks for sharing the pictures! I don't remember seeing the "Dunner Custom Cut" on his Marruci bats before. What does the "A" signify? Does he have a whole alphabet of Dunner Custom Cuts?
    honestly im not sure. I have an issued bat that is signed that says the same thing. I know i saw a 2014 model that says mm38-A pro model. It had the 44 on the knob.

I picked up 6 pair and decided on keeping these 2. The pair i wanted turned out to be two left footed cleats. Epic Fail! I guess I just learned the hard way to always check them out before picking them up. I had so much stuff i didnt even think about it just grabbed them.

Here is the Dunn Jersey I picked up at the Garage Sale. Hopefully i can find a 12' with both patches to add to my collection.