Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: I caught Devin Mesoraco's record-setting HR

Can someone/ anyone be really cool and send me some screen shots of mesoraco's at-bat in the 4th inning of the 7/9/14 game against the cubs?

Also, if there are any screen shots available of me getting the ball or being taken out by security through the cubs or reds broadcast it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have mlb tv, but would love to have some images to show the family. Game was 6/24/14. Homerun by Mez was in the top of the ninth.

My email: joshlaprevotte@gmail.com

Thank you so much guys

Quote Originally Posted by Pjl2928 View Post
    Can someone/ anyone be really cool and send me some screen shots of mesoraco's at-bat in the 4th inning of the 7/9/14 game against the cubs?

Also, if there are any screen shots available of me getting the ball or being taken out by security through the cubs or reds broadcast it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have mlb tv, but would love to have some images to show the family. Game was 6/24/14. Homerun by Mez was in the top of the ninth.

My email: joshlaprevotte@gmail.com

Thank you so much guys
    Hey Josh, I will send you some pics.

Email sent.

Thank you all that have sent pictures. Anyone else please feel free to send any pictures possible of both the homerun and the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Im a big Sox fan especially Chris Sale and I have been wanting to get the authenticated ball from his 1-hit game. The ball is not even authenticated to Sale but he wont come anywhere near a reasonable price. He always tells me he would rather keep it then part with it for anywhere under $250. I think its funny how he adjusts the price up and down. It was almost $400 and now $280. Tomorrow it will probably be $350.
    So he has the 1-Hit? I don't know why anyone would buy anything from him if it's not MLB Authenticated. It could be a ball from Joe-Schmo for all they know. I hope you get the ball you're looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    So he has the 1-Hit? I don't know why anyone would buy anything from him if it's not MLB Authenticated. It could be a ball from Joe-Schmo for all they know. I hope you get the ball you're looking for!
    Its mlb authenticated. He probably bought it from the sports depot after the game and now because his hands have graced it presence its worth 10x what he paid. If it were a strike out ball from Sale or even pitched by him I would entertain it but its a hit by Tyler Greene of the Sox.

Banned

Angry Re: I caught Devin Mesoraco's record-setting HR

Its mlb authenticated. He probably bought it from the sports depot after the game and now because his hands have graced it presence its worth 10x what he paid. If it were a strike out ball from Sale or even pitched by him I would entertain it but its a hit by Tyler Greene of the Sox.
    Gotta love those Ballhawk egos...NOT!!

Dave M.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    When they say the items are going to the HOF, do they mean the Cincinnati Reds HOF? I can't see a reason for it going to the National Baseball Museum, given the HR tied the Reds franchise record set by Bench. It didn't tie nor break the NL (and MLB?) record of six set by Walker Cooper of the NY Giants.
    National Hall of Fame. Devin is a very down to earth guy. The subject came up naturally when he was inscribing the Arroyo (different) Grand Slam bat. He certainly seemed honored by it, as any rational and non-egotistical person would be. As Devin explained it, the reason the National Hall of Fame wanted it was hitting 1 Run, 2 Run, 3 Run, and Grand Slam HR bats in consecutive games in sequential order (first player to do it). The HOF bat also has special Reds significance in so much that he tied a Reds record for consecutive HR games... he didn't stop with the grand slam game.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Actually, when I was talking about rushing home run balls to eBay, Davison was the one I had in mind.

Dave M.

Everybody knows your feelings Dave M. You feel the need to tell me what to do with my possessions , what to sell , how much to sell for , who to sell to ... lol . Very creepy that you keep following me and talking about me .. post after post on GUU talking negatively about me ... let it go dude. You only make yourself look bad . And you wonder why all your old contacts from Wrigley don't talk to you . Have I ever given you a hard time for begging for players hats , jerseys ..etc .. and then promptly selling them ? Of course not . I couldn't care less what you or anyone else does ... why you care so much Ill never know . Its too bad you have been cut out of the loop from from all your old contacts at Wrigley , you've lost out on a lot over the years . And for that you have only yourself to blame . Its sad really , cause we all know about all your medical problems and your living situation , probably be better to be nice to people instead of putting them down ... gets you farther ahead in life.

Oh and a side note , shame on the forum for letting Dave M troll me like this over and over ... it is why i have stayed off the forum over the past however many years . Took me 6 months just to get a reply to get my password reset ...lol

lol... you guys are too funny . First of all I like the ball and will keep it .. unless somebody wants to pay more than what i did for it . Is that wrong ? You know how many people on this very forum do the same thing all the time ? Because my hands have graced it ? lol awesome !!

Fair enough if you think its worth x and I would rather have the ball than X . And somehow you are upset by this ? There are alot of things in life I would like but it cost too much , wether i think its overpriced or not so what ... to be upset over what I price something at ? I can't help but lol at that . Sorry .