Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

I wanted to link this post to the NC State thread, please see link for more pics on the Philip Rivers 2014 Playoffs Chargers Game Worn Jersey .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    Love that Mario jersey! Very nice BCA gamer! I've definitely spoke with you before messaging via eBay.

I used to own that Ray Agnew jersey. I won it through American Memorabilia Auctions. Such a sweet jersey! Small world.
    Yea it is definitely a small world with us NC State collectors. I pretty sure we passed a few jersey's around over the past few years.

I was super-pumped about the Agnew jersey. I bought it for what I thought was a good price off ebay. I was the only bidder and wasn't expecting a whole lot from an older NFL jersey. Every NFL jersey I've owned at the time was from '09 onwards so I was pumped that Puma showed excellent quality and the jersey was kept in great condition. I didn't know it had the game use it did when I bought it either. Several nice team repairs. It remains the only jersey in my collection with team repairs on multiple colors.

I have a goal built around having an NC State alumni jersey from every NFL team. I have a lot of work to do but one that I do think is obtainable in time.

Awesome jerseys Tom.

I am usually not a big fan of autographed game worn jerseys (just not my thing really) but that JC Neal jersey is very well done and cool. A great collection of guys that signed it. Makes me second guess not having gotten one signed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    I wanted to link this post to the NC State thread, please see link for more pics on the Philip Rivers 2014 Playoffs Chargers Game Worn Jersey .
    I posted in the other thread but it's worth posting again that this is just simply an awesome jersey and we really appreciate you sharing it. I'm pumped for you!

Across this board, we are doing pretty good on our NC State Collection. We do need to get somebody with a Russell Wilson gamer though.

I'll try to post some more this week/weekend.

I completely agree with you Marks01234 and thanks so much for the kind words. I'm looking to pick up a Wilson jersey over the next few seasons. Don't get me wrong, i'm a huge fan of his but I have a feeling his stock will decrease slightly. There is a lot of hype right now around him. I don't see him putting up Manning or Brady regular season #'s ever but if he does, don't get me wrong I'd love it. I'm going to wait until his jerseys come back down to reality before I pull the trigger.

That Agnew Rams jersey is an awesome piece and totally agree with your comments on it. Looking forward to seeing more of your collection .

To change it up a bit.

A game worn NC State baseball jersey from the 2012-2013 season (CWS run season). Jersey was worn by freshman Will Nance against Virginia Tech in a home victory.

Changing it up again.

Jersey is from the 2011-2012 NC State basketball season (Sweet 16 run). The jersey was worn by reserve forward Kendall Smith. It has the Lorenzo Charles patch.

Back to football - a 2010 away jersey worn by Freshman CB Rashard Smith.

Awesome NCSU jerseys and loving the Jimmy V baseball jersey. That is an awesome piece to have in your collection!