Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Celebz Direct & Hgpdiamond Questionable business practices

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I think you should buy from whomever you want. Let me get you the number to The Highland Mint......
    I'm good, shill, but thanks for keeping me in mind. Say hi to Scot for me.

I agree that some of Celebz stuff seems "off" at times. My most recent frustration with them was a couple months ago. Got an email from them with an item I wanted to purchase. Price was low enough that it enticed me. I emailed him back less than 5 minutes after his email was sent and said I'd take said item. He emailed me back stating Paypal would work for payment and so I gave him my Paypal account info as he had requested. A day went by, never heard from him. I emailed him probably about 4-5 times throughout the following week asking what the deal was, if it was still available, etc. Never wrote me back to this day. Now, I see the bat I wanted on ebay from someone other than Celebz. Probably the last time I try to buy from them again. Great business, Celebz.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaimOnYou View Post
    I'm good, shill, but thanks for keeping me in mind. Say hi to Scot for me.
    I will say high for you, I meeting up with him tomorrow to pick up an item. What is your name again?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    Here's an interesting thread from a little over a year ago about Celebz:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=56307

None of this would have happened, if the OP had done his/her homework. Its been said on this website and others, time and time again, DO YOUR F*&%ING HOMEWORK!!
    Thanks for posting beachpetrol. It's SO worth a read.

Simply laughable. On page 5, post 45, a member here (MikeKam) posted a response from a "Nick Tsolakakis" of Celebzdirect. He apparently took issue with all of the Scot Monette bashing and wanted to have his say. Being the professional he is, he went on a rampage insulting collectors IQ's and basically calling MOST of you idiots. Impressive. He went on to say he doesn't need the business of all you idiots too. Special stuff here.

So let's summize. As mentioned here in this thread, Scot Monette has "balls" enough to go to athletes and contract with them to sell their entire collections.

But he doesn't have the dooh-dads to come here and make a statement on his own behalf when bashed about his prior transgressions? Hmmm. I guess us idiots are much more trouble for a man like Scot than those weak gutless intelligent pro athletes.

Nope, instead, he's got Nick Stepinrhinocerospoopolis or whatever his name is standing tall and putting us all in our low-life uneducated bottom dwelling place.

These pieces of work just kick and fight, right up to the moment the FBI paddy-wagons pull up to their front door. This is priceless poop. You seriously can't make it up.

Chris

Celebz are members here, but their posts are deleted most of the time.

Simply laughable. On page 5, post 45, a member here (MikeKam) posted a response from a "Nick Tsolakakis" of Celebzdirect. He apparently took issue with all of the Scot Monette bashing and wanted to have his say. Being the professional he is, he went on a rampage insulting collectors IQ's and basically calling MOST of you idiots. Impressive. He went on to say he doesn't need the business of all you idiots too. Special stuff here.

So let's summize. As mentioned here in this thread, Scot Monette has "balls" enough to go to athletes and contract with them to sell their entire collections.

But he doesn't have the dooh-dads to come here and make a statement on his own behalf when bashed about his prior transgressions? Hmmm. I guess us idiots are much more trouble for a man like Scot than those weak gutless intelligent pro athletes.

Nope, instead, he's got Nick Stepinrhinocerospoopolis or whatever his name is standing tall and putting us all in our low-life uneducated bottom dwelling place.

These pieces of work just kick and fight, right up to the moment the FBI paddy-wagons pull up to their front door. This is priceless poop. You seriously can't make it up.

Chris

Sorry to go back to this and muddle the thread but I have a screen shot of the April 23 Phillies game used baseball list for the April 14 game that shows the Gattis triple that I got changed to a Simmons triple.
    Just wanted to prove that I did it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier39 View Post
    Celebz are members here, but their posts are deleted most of the time.
    I can't imagine why? I know if I was in the business of marketing sports athletes stuff, I would choose the rude, customer bashing insulting ways of Nick to grow my companies market share.

Simply unbelievable. And WE have low IQ's?? LOL

Chris
    You're welcome. Also in post 45 of that thread, Nick from Celebz clearly explains their LOA situation and the fact they make COPIES of their LOAs. Tella27 obviously didn't do any homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Sorry to go back to this and muddle the thread but I have a screen shot of the April 23 Phillies game used baseball list for the April 14 game that shows the Gattis triple that I got changed to a Simmons triple.
    Just wanted to prove that I did it.
    That's pretty cool. So, MLB was willing to change the data based on a box score? Interesting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    That's pretty cool. So, MLB was willing to change the data based on a box score? Interesting to know.
    Well, no not the box score.
    If you go back and read my post #44 on page 4 I provided the play by play, the lineup, and the balls authenticated before and after.