Re: Please post when you get your Goldin Auctions catalog

Never got one in Ohio
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Never received mine.

Chakes and short
    Have either of you ever won anything? If not, have you placed a bid int he past 12 months
    Email me at ken@goldinauctions.com
    Do NOT send me a message here
    Tell me your name and I will see if you were sent one.
    We did pair down our cAtalog shipment list this auction

Hi Ken,

I live in Alameda, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) and I have yet to receive a catalog as of last night.

I also have never received a formal response to my consignment inquiry that I originally emailed on Nov 25th.

Thanks,
    Dewey

Just as an FYI, we posted previously, AND sent all registered bidders who would NOT be getting a catalog an email.
    if you have NEVER won anything, AND have NOT placed a bid in 2014 you were not on the list to get a catalog.
    we send EVERYONE who fell into this category an email in early January telling them this, and saying if as a courtesy you wished to receive a catalog, to email us
    Below is a copy of that email. For the record, we have checked into everyone who has posted they did not get a catalog (besides our Hawaii friends) and they were not supposed to get one and were not shipped one, based on this criteria.
    Dear Registered Bidder,

In an effort to become more environmentally conscious we are attempting to reduce the total number of catalogs we ship for each auction.

Beginning with this auction we will send you a catalog if you:

-Have EVER won an item at our auction starting from our first auction to
    our present auction

-Have placed a BID in any auction starting Oct 1,2013
    to the present.

If you did not receive a catalog and feel that you should have please contact us at: info@goldinauctions.com or call us at 856-767-8550.

By placing a bid in this or a future auction it will ensure that you are on the catalog list for future auctions for at least a one year period. Although you may not receive a catalog this auction, you are a valued register bidder and we welcome your participation in this auction.

If as a onetime courtesy you would like to receive our current catalog, please reply to this email and inform us, and we will fill orders on as an available basis (we cannot guaranty for this auction)

To view our current auction please go to: http://www.goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx.

We would also like to extend our personal thanks for all the support we have received from our bidders and consignors. Good luck with your bids!

Sincerely,

The Goldin Auctions Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Hi Ken,

I live in Alameda, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) and I have yet to receive a catalog as of last night.

I also have never received a formal response to my consignment inquiry that I originally emailed on Nov 25th.

Thanks,
    Dewey

Ken, thanks for the follow-up. I don't remember receiving the email that was sent out but it makes sense. Best, Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    Just as an FYI, we posted previously, AND sent all registered bidders who would NOT be getting a catalog an email.
    if you have NEVER won anything, AND have NOT placed a bid in 2014 you were not on the list to get a catalog.
    we send EVERYONE who fell into this category an email in early January telling them this, and saying if as a courtesy you wished to receive a catalog, to email us
    Below is a copy of that email. For the record, we have checked into everyone who has posted they did not get a catalog (besides our Hawaii friends) and they were not supposed to get one and were not shipped one, based on this criteria.
    Dear Registered Bidder,

In an effort to become more environmentally conscious we are attempting to reduce the total number of catalogs we ship for each auction.

Beginning with this auction we will send you a catalog if you:

-Have EVER won an item at our auction starting from our first auction to
    our present auction

-Have placed a BID in any auction starting Oct 1,2013
    to the present.

If you did not receive a catalog and feel that you should have please contact us at: info@goldinauctions.com or call us at 856-767-8550.

By placing a bid in this or a future auction it will ensure that you are on the catalog list for future auctions for at least a one year period. Although you may not receive a catalog this auction, you are a valued register bidder and we welcome your participation in this auction.

If as a onetime courtesy you would like to receive our current catalog, please reply to this email and inform us, and we will fill orders on as an available basis (we cannot guaranty for this auction)

To view our current auction please go to: http://www.goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx.

We would also like to extend our personal thanks for all the support we have received from our bidders and consignors. Good luck with your bids!

Sincerely,

The Goldin Auctions Team