Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

I just read of Jim's post troubles when I came here to thank him, as one of my holy grails that I'd requested from him had made it to auction.

Jim's posts were the reason I found this community, and the reason I requested to become a part of it. Count me in as another who hopes he's granted an exemption from whatever rule is preventing him from posting information that is extremely beneficial for other members. Or so it would seem from what I'm reading. I can only speak for myself, and I very much value the info.

Anyway, Jim - Thanks very much!

Any updates on new upcoming jerseys? Any upcoming tent sales for the SB champs?!?

Jim, a little off topic, but, do you know why the Proshop will not be selling the Superbowl rings in Lucite this time? I bought the last 3 there and the quality was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    Jim, a little off topic, but, do you know why the Proshop will not be selling the Superbowl rings in Lucite this time? I bought the last 3 there and the quality was excellent.
    Haven't heard anything yet about ring related memorabilia. Usually that starts after the players rings have been designed, etc. That is a later this summer time-frame. Check the ProShop then to see if anything is available.

Jim

Thanks Jim

Updates? Tent sale?

Quote Originally Posted by respo View Post
    Updates? Tent sale?
    This year's ProShop Tent Sale will start on Thursday July 30th - we will open early that day 7 or 8 AM. We will have no nameplate jerseys from 1993, 1994 and a small number of others (including silver).

We will also have a small number of lesser known name jerseys from those years, and 00-01, and 02-11. There are a few hundred jerseys in total,. prices range from $45 to $75.

There will also be a lot of unused gear we pulled from locker-room storage including sweat shirts and pants, sideline apparel, etc. T-shirts and hats as low as $5.

If you are able to be in Foxboro on or after 7/30 you should come check it out!

Jim

Jim - Any chance of purchasing a Kliff Kingsbury jersey? I inquired about one through the website and one was put on eBay, but I was outbid in the final seconds. Thanks.

Adam

Can someone who's going to the sale on Thursday can you send me a email. Thanks boblee89@yahoo.com

I'm on the fence about going. last time it was people acting like spoiled brats grabbing all the gamers they could, and they STILL show up on ebay 2 years later with wrong nameplates....I like the intention of the team doing it, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the vultures lol..