Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: May Pickups

Re: May Pickups

Picked up this 1985 Ozzie Smith game used bat. Ordered this model for only 2 yrs(85 and 86). Bat measures 33.5 inches in length pinpointing it to the '85 World Series season. 18 total bats ordered in this model for The Wizard.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Kris Bryant bat used two days ago on Sunday. He is using this signature model Chandler in recent games. Very nice looking bat. I am in the process of trying to photomatch to Bryant's home run on Friday as this bat saw extensive use before cracking.

Quote Originally Posted by twarman17 View Post
    Kris Bryant bat used two days ago on Sunday. He is using this signature model Chandler in recent games. Very nice looking bat. I am in the process of trying to photomatch to Bryant's home run on Friday as this bat saw extensive use before cracking.
    Bat was Photomatched to Friday home run

Bat was Photomatched to Friday home run
    Here's the full view from the home run at bat (posting from phone so have to do it one at a time)

Here's the full view from the home run at bat (posting from phone so have to do it one at a time)
    . Here is pic

. Here is pic
    Here's the picture without the circles.

Another beauty Twarman, thanks for sharing.

Freddy Galvis Game Used Glove.-
    Luis Sardiņas Game Used Cleats.-

Odubel Herrera 2016 Jackie Robinson Day jersey and the ball he hit for a single while wearing it.

Went to my first Royals game this year on May 14 against the Braves. While I was there I picked up this Alcides Escobar GU hat at the Authentic's store. This was the hat that he wore on Opening Nite April 3, 2016 against the Mets. This is also the hat that he was wearing when he received his first Gold Glove award, prior to the game, and was one of three the Royals received that nite. I have included a picture of all three gold gloves in a display in the Royals HOF.

I love these gold thread hats and the golden World Series champs patch on the side of the hat. Really happy MLB let them wear these every Friday home game.

One of the amazing things about the hat is that this was the second opportunity I had in getting this hat. It was on the Royals Auction site at one point. I did not bid on it because i thought it would go way over what I was wanting to pay for it. It only got two bids and was sold for a low price compared to the other hats that were listed. The buyer must have backed out and I was incredibly elated to find it in the Royals Authentic's store and bought it right away. I love second chances.