Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Corey Maggette 06 Game Worn Shoes

These shoes are from sometime in the first month of 06. I havent been able to look up photos yet, but the tag says 01/06. Not a ton of wear on them, but they are defiantly used! It seems that the Clippers dont use their shoes for to many games. I have 8 pairs of GU shoes from that team, and only Shaun Livingston's shoes show a ton of wear.

If anyone is interested in Livingston, Brand, or Cassell shoes please let me know. I have extras of all 4 players and pics already loaded.

Re: Corey Maggette 06 Game Worn Shoes

Gotta love the Dukies! Brand, Magette and (should have been) Livingston!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

could you email me with price and pics for livingston
    thanks

justinj31@msn.com

Does Corey have his own shoe line? In other words, could I buy those shoes in the store? If not, those are some very cool personalized shoes. Ken Griffey should talk to Addidas so he didn't have to use paint pens!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    Does Corey have his own shoe line? In other words, could I buy those shoes in the store? If not, those are some very cool personalized shoes. Ken Griffey should talk to Addidas so he didn't have to use paint pens!

Hey Bison, actually he has player exclusive shoes. So that means that adidas makes him shoes in special color schemes and adds whatever he wants on them. So no you can not buy any shoes likes these. I do have another pair or 2 of his shoes that are different if you are interested. I can send you pics of any of the Clippers shoes I have. One of my friends is a ball boy for them and gets a lot of stuff from the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by justinj31 View Post
    could you email me with price and pics for livingston
    thanks

justinj31@msn.com

Email sent!!! This might sound really nasty, but I have a pair of the same shoes Shaun was wearing when he dislocated both of his knees this season. I am not sure if they are exact shoes, but they are the same brand, colors, and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dwolfe12345 View Post
    Hey Bison, actually he has player exclusive shoes. So that means that adidas makes him shoes in special color schemes and adds whatever he wants on them. So no you can not buy any shoes likes these. I do have another pair or 2 of his shoes that are different if you are interested. I can send you pics of any of the Clippers shoes I have. One of my friends is a ball boy for them and gets a lot of stuff from the locker room.
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't have room. I do love Blue Devil players and the shoes look AWSOME!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

do you have any clippers jerseys??