Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Game Used Bart Starr Lid?

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    ...Your typical crook certainly would not do that.
    if you want to set the bar this low then, yes, i suppose i can see where one might want to give the seller some credit - but only if you set the bar this low.

fwiw i contacted the seller - he told me that the blurry date stamp photo he included was not intentional and that he would replace it - it's been a couple of days and no change yet. i also asked him, given that he is so sure the helmet could have belonged to starr, if he would provide a refund if i sent it to riddell for inspection and was told that there was no way it could have been worn in 1971. he said he would not - go figure...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas01 View Post
    if you want to set the bar this low then, yes, i suppose i can see where one might want to give the seller some credit - but only if you set the bar this low.

fwiw i contacted the seller - he told me that the blurry date stamp photo he included was not intentional and that he would replace it - it's been a couple of days and no change yet. i also asked him, given that he is so sure the helmet could have belonged to starr, if he would provide a refund if i sent it to riddell for inspection and was told that there was no way it could have been worn in 1971. he said he would not - go figure...
    Shades of ray my riend, shades of gray.

Banned

Should read "Shades of gray", keyboard probs.

Man this board could use an edit function...