Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Upcoming Players

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    Over the next few weeks we will be meeting with:
    Manny Ramirez
    Pudge Rodriguez
    Adam Dunn
    CC Sabathia
    if there is anything you have interest in contact scot@elite-sports-marketing.com or call 813-749-8560 ext 21

ESM,

Recently you had a Manny Ramirez 16X20 signed photo "The Catch" that sold on ebay. The problem is that Manny never made that catch in the World Series. The ball was hit by Kaz Matsui and sailed over Manny's head.

Do you guys ever do any research before your players sign any items whether it's photos or game used items?

It's pretty sad that something like this would slip thru, a simple check of who took the photo and reading the caption along with that photo would have caught this mistake. Your at the bottom on my list as a reputable company, I know we all make mistakes, but come on you guys are supposed to be professionals!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MANNY-RAMIREZ-SI...em120185905433

Quote Originally Posted by Jays1fan View Post
    No, Ted never got back to me on anything. I sold the Lineup card I had offered you anyways. I was just wanting to know some prices on the Frank Catalanotto stuff you had left over since I got an email regarding the big SALE you were having. And wanted to know about a Frank Thomas Game Used Elbow Pad but never got a response on that either.

I was going to bid on a few of your Jays Bats on ebay but did not since no-one took the time to email me back. ( A few went unsold too ).
    I emailed Scot today and rec'd immediate response regarding Adam Dunn - and a phone call as well. So far response has been great - will let you know if that changes...RK

Jays1fan

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    I emailed Scot today and rec'd immediate response regarding Adam Dunn - and a phone call as well. So far response has been great - will let you know if that changes...RK
    Consider your self Lucky. And feel free to "Quote" others that have had the same problem.

Jaysfan:

Did not understand the second half of your message about quoting... Almost sounded like a slam - and I have meant no harm!

RK

Jays1fan

skyking26

No not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jays1fan View Post
    skyking26

No not at all.
    Hey - I actually only live 3 hours away from you (Port Huron MI area across from Sarnia). If you are ever in the area now that your dollar is stronger lmk!

Love Rogers CTR - I still call it the Skydome. It is nice to know you are not going to get soaked or freeze during a game...

Bob

Jays1fan

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Hey - I actually only live 3 hours away from you (Port Huron MI area across from Sarnia). If you are ever in the area now that your dollar is stronger lmk!

Love Rogers CTR - I still call it the Skydome. It is nice to know you are not going to get soaked or freeze during a game...

Bob
    Actually , I live in Indiana. But have been a Jays fan since day 1.

That is very interesting considering I never met a Jays fan before... What attracted you to them? I have always liked their uniforms - more in the past than present. A black jersey to me just does not do it since they are "blue". For a new franchise they have had great success thanks to guys like Pat Gillick. Despite being in Canada they have always been able to lure big names over there: Jack Morris, Winfield, Molitor, Carter, Frank Thomas just to name a few...

Jays1fan

I was about 9 years old when we got a new Youth Pastor at out Church. He was from Toronto and got me hooked. I was a Pirates Fan as a kid until I met him.
    The only time they get guys to come to Canada these days if for Over paying them. But now that the Canadian $$ is up there with ours, they are going to stand pat and hope the team stays healthy.
    I too like the Old uniforms better. Was hoping they would stay with the old logo forever and be a team like the Yankees with some Tradition.

How were your encounters with Cecil Fielder? Ever have a bad encounted with all the autograph experiences you have had??