Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mark Teixeira game used/worn red Braves jersey; 2007 set 1; team COA

Can't get my photos to load because they are too big. I will either Resolve that or post en ebay link when I put it on ebay Thursday.

Anyway, for sale (price listed below):

Game used and game worn 2007 Atlanta Braves Mark Teixeira jersey. This beautiful red jersey was worn by Mark in Sunday home games. It is a Majestic size 50 "cool base" style, with softer material and arm vents, best for hot summer afternoon games.

Jersey is the highly desirable set 1 jersey, with '50 07 S1' tag on the front. Has 063 wash tag inside as it should.

Jersey shows good game use with a nicely curled up wash tag inside and comes with a Braves team COA, specifically stating it is a game used Teixeia alternate jersey.

Mark will be the cornerstone of the Braves franchise for the next 10 years. The Braves are already freeing up money to sign him to a long-term deal and after they lose contracts like Mike Hampton's at the end of this next season they will be ready to lock up Teixeira for the rest of his career. Plus after Chipper and Smoltz retire in the next few seasons, Teixeira and Francoeur will be the faces of the franchise and perrenial all-stars so go ahead and get your Texeira game used jersey for your Braves collection here now.

Price is $950 plus $10 shipping, slightly less than what the Braves sold it for. Please be advised I am not 'dieing' to sell it, but right after I got it I also got a chance at some other stuff I wanted more so I am offering this jersey for financial reasons.

E-mail me at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Mike in Georgia

Re: Mark Teixeira game used/worn red Braves jersey; 2007 set 1; team COA

Looks like this, or could even be this jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Mark Teixeira game used/worn red Braves jersey; 2007 set 1; team COA

Photos of Teixeira jersey in my ebay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270199071559

E-mail me at:hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Mike

(Always looking for Paul O'Neill (Yankees only) and Doug Mientkiewicz GU bats)