Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mark Teixeira Rangers, Andy Van Slyke Pirates GU UNCRACKED bats for sale

Two recent pickups for sale. As often happens, right after I bought these I got a chance at something I wanted more.
    -- Mark Teixeira UNCRACKED Texas Rangers GU bat. Black Mizuno shows good game use; has MT engraved in knob for his model, good thick layer of pine tar on upper handle, lots of rack marks, lots of good ballmarks and seam impressions on both sides of the barrel (he's a switch hitter of course). Has his number 23 on knob and it perfectly matches the writing style on other Teixeira bats. Price is $350 shipped in U.S.
    -- Andy Van Slyke UNCRACKED Pittsburgh Pirates GU bat. Louisville Slugger model P72 shows light but definite game use with a few ballmarks, bat rack marks, and a very light coat of pine tar on the lower handle. Has his 18 inked on the knob and remnants of an 18 barely still visible on the barrel end. Bat does not have team name on barrel, which means it is a 1990 bat. Its always cool to pinpoint the year a bat was used and that's a nice feature of this bat. Price is $150 shipped.
    Also have a red Mark Teixeira game used set 1 Braves jersey, with team LOA, for sale on ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270201742440

I can take Paypal.
    By the way, I am always looking for problem-free unsigned Paul O'Neill and Doug Mientkiewicz game used bats.
    E-mail me at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com
    Thanks.
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Mark Teixeira Rangers, Andy Van Slyke Pirates GU UNCRACKED bats for sale

A few more pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images