Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Show me your 49ers stuff...

The John Taylor Super Bowl jersey was presented to me by the 49er fan club, a team store in the bay area as I understood it. I did not buy the jersey as I could not confirm it was actually use, and they wanted a lot of money. I do believe it originated from the team and was probably a backup, from my conversations with the owner. I did buy several game used jersey from that era from them, all had team certificates. This one did not. I do not know where this jersey is today.

Roger

Fred Dean

Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

I was with the Fan Club from 2002 thru 2005 and brought all of the players in there from that time since I have been going to the facility as a guest since 1990 and have spent more time in that facility than some players. I grew up with Mike from the fan club and have been friends for 30 years with him but I can tell you I called john on saturday and hesays he still has it. I will get it from him and see if I cannot post the photos I am trying to get John to do an auction for all of his super bowl stuff.

Craig

References: Chris Cavalier and Jeff Larocca

By any chance do you have connections with Fred Dean? The jersey I have has a giant repair going from collar to tail. I think it's from the game where Fred broke his collarbone. Was wondering if I could get him to look at a pic of it.

I'm always looking for other Fred Dean 49ers or Chargers items.
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    By any chance do you have connections with Fred Dean? The jersey I have has a giant repair going from collar to tail. I think it's from the game where Fred broke his collarbone. Was wondering if I could get him to look at a pic of it.

I'm always looking for other Fred Dean 49ers or Chargers items.
    Eric
    i do have contact with fred.
    craig

Holy Cow Eric, that has to be the biggest repair I have ever seen!!!! I did not see it the first time looking and had to go back after you mentioned the repair. Wonder why they repaired it and if he wore it again after the repair?

Craig, any leads on Fernando Bryant g/u jerseys as his no longer wiht the team?

Thanks

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    Holy Cow Eric, that has to be the biggest repair I have ever seen!!!! I did not see it the first time looking and had to go back after you mentioned the repair. Wonder why they repaired it and if he wore it again after the repair?

Craig, any leads on Fernando Bryant g/u jerseys as his no longer wiht the team?

Thanks

Matt
    you mean antonio bryant? why would you want that stuff anyway.... knowing york bryan gilmore was wearing last year...
    craig

Sorry I was way off, As I also collect fernando Bryant and had just read he signed with the Pats I was thinking about him

Who I meant to ask about was Amhed Plummer #29. Sorry

ERIC...If you ever decide to part with your Fred Dean 49er jersey...I would love to buy it or trade for it. I am looking for 49er game used jerseys...old Wilson jerseys from the early 80's (1980-1983) before they went to Russell in 84/85.......also looking for 49er game used jerseys from 1996 and 2006 with the 50th and 60th anniversary patches....and anything pre-1980...jerseys and helmets. Thanks, Tom

here is my priceless joe montana 49ers jersey circa 1980-1982
    it show 4 to 6 repairs on the jersey and the repairs have patches to close the holes sewn together
    Attached Images Attached Images