Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Tennesse Titans pro shop

titans updated there website with current players haynesworth $399 price seems ok also have mason and rolle in alternate jerseys

I love the alternates.

I had bought the Keith Bullock away gamer and the alternate Haynesworth Gamer. The Haynesworth is really nice. A couple team repairs and large patches of velcro around the waste. Love the alternate.

i purchased one of the no names for $100 and a pair of home pants do the come with coa's from team? and are the jerseys from all seasons it looked like they had some puma's in the selection that is from around 99-00 i think how fast is there shipping time?

Yes it's from all seasons. The Haynesworth was from '03, haven't got the Bullock yet. But I've received a Mason from '01 and another from '99. Also have a Lorenzo Neal from the Titans shop can't remember the year though.

The shipping for me was pretty quick, the use DHL or whatever it's called so you can see the detailed tracking info. It took two days for me, I live in Amarillo and I believe it was shipped out of Dallas or Fort Worth.

They all come with a Titans COA. Very nice. Good prices for Gamers too. I'm sure the Travis Henry would have nice use on them.

does any body have any recent updates on teams who sell i know giants,bills, titans, vikings which are crazy that is all i found so far i haven't gone through all teams takes to much time i checked the other list from a while ago but most don't sell any more

got pants and jersey in today pants are from 2006 with belt and belt slip with titans logo jersey was #52 jefferies he is playing in the arena league right now for la jersey is from 2002 nice coa

i was wondering the pants i purchased are a size 38 with number 58 it looks like crossed out with number 32 on the waist band and 32 on the nfl equipment jock tag on inside of pants is it possible i have a pair of pac man jones pants dont like him as a person off the field but great player on from 2006

Pac Man in a size 38?

that is what i thought but they are 38 short that is why i asked i dont know much about football pants they look like they would fit my 6 year old cousin

also no body in 2006 except pac man wore 32 and nobody in 2007.
    do teams recycle pants from year to year has 06 on tag so fairly new show game use navy blue pants