Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Vladimir Guerrero 2007 HR derby bat...I dont think so!! PART II (Forgery!!)

Quote Originally Posted by BAT DEALER View Post
    I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT, AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE I HID THE PRIVATE ID.
    Your scamming a person out of his money and to me this sentace does not help. And the smily faces dont help your case alot because to me it sounds like your saying you beat us by selling a fake item. And if you did get these items from Vlad im sure that Vlad would not be happy to know what your doing with his items.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Wait I understand now you didnt do anything wrong but Vlad did. Vlad took the bat back hit a couple of baseballs with the bat gave it back to you and now your selling the bat on Ebay. OH!!!! It makes sense now

DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AND GET THE OTHER BAT AND SHOW YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Your scamming a person out of his money and to me this sentace does not help. And the smily faces dont help your case alot because to me it sounds like your saying you beat us by selling a fake item. And if you did get these items from Vlad im sure that Vlad would not be happy to know what your doing with his items.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SELLING THEM?

I would like to see a side by side photo of both bats in the same place at the same time.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    I would like to see a side by side photo of both bats in the same place at the same time.
    And no mirrors involved...

I Am Keeping The Id Private Because Of This Guy Bobby That Will Not Leave Us Alone. He Is Jealous And Has A Mean Spirit. He Is Very Bored And Lives On This Site, I Think He Is Trying To Run For President For Game Used Universe.
    LMAO!

Banned

Yes Please and no PHOTOSHOP .

Wait I understand now you didnt do anything wrong but Vlad did. Vlad took the bat back hit a couple of baseballs with the bat gave it back to you and now your selling the bat on Ebay. OH!!!! It makes sense now
    Dont forget added more pine tar and a 2007 inscription!

BAT DEALER......do you still have both bats? Or did you "sell" the first one? If you didnt "sell it" take a picture with both bats in it.

Yes Please and no PHOTOSHOP .
    this guy is a complete loser..ban this idiot and someone should report him to e-bay

nice user name as well....should be "Bat Loser"