Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Jose's Most Prized Piece Sells for $449.00????

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I recommend BidNapper at www.bidnapper.com I pay around $50.00 a year for their unlimited snipes service and it works, never fail for me. The only problem, which is not their fault, is if I bid $150.00 on an item and the high bid is $149.95 then I do not get it because it only bids what you request.

As for the Canseco stuff, I know Bernie Gernay is representing him and The Ultimate Warrior and Warrior is advertised on the eBay user: prosportsinvestments web site, so I assume they are all tied into the issues with the listings.

Since Canseco's recent boxing match was a complete disaster maybe he can try his hand at professional wrestling and team up with the Warrior in a tag team wrestling match against Hulk Hogan and Mark McGwire on Pay per view since Bernie is representing both of them. That way the Warrior and Hogan can renew their old rivalry and the Bash Brothers can be reunited on opposite sides of the ring. In the meantime Bernie can make some real dough off of everyone who would flush money down the drain and buy that pay per view contest.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    Since Canseco's recent boxing match was a complete disaster maybe he can try his hand at professional wrestling and team up with the Warrior in a tag team wrestling match against Hulk Hogan and Mark McGwire on Pay per view since Bernie is representing both of them. That way the Warrior and Hogan can renew their old rivalry and the Bash Brothers can be reunited on opposite sides of the ring. In the meantime Bernie can make some real dough off of everyone who would flush money down the drain and buy that pay per view contest.
    I TiVo all WWE programming but never buy their pay-per-views so they would strike out with me on that idea. Oh yeah, the reason for my response: Mac would never do that, I believe he has money still while Jose must not be flush as a former SuperStar should be.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I TiVo all WWE programming but never buy their pay-per-views so they would strike out with me on that idea. Oh yeah, the reason for my response: Mac would never do that, I believe he has money still while Jose must not be flush as a former SuperStar should be.

Maybe Raffy Palmeiro would fill in for Big Mac. He was so adament about not ever taking steroids and so angry at Canseco for outing him that he might be chomping at the bit to get his hands on Jose. The question is, can anybody find Mr. Palmeiro. We might have to launch a spin off of where in the world is Carmen Santiago called where in the world is Raffy Palmeiro.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    Maybe Raffy Palmeiro would fill in for Big Mac. He was so adament about not ever taking steroids and so angry at Canseco for outing him that he might be chomping at the bit to get his hands on Jose. The question is, can anybody find Mr. Palmeiro. We might have to launch a spin off of where in the world is Carmen Santiago called where in the world is Raffy Palmeiro.
    I'm susprised The Yankees signed Richie Sexton over Ralphy.