Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Griffey Jr. To The White Sox !!!!

Masset may have just replaced Bailey in the rotation last night. Bailey goes 2 innings of bad baseball and Masset comes in and goes 3 innings stong. Time to stretch the kid out and see if we have anything. With the record the Reds have I would ease up on Volquez and Cueto's innings and maybe just let Masset, Fogg, Bailey pitch. I would keep sending Homer out there a few more times and see if he can just learn. Sorry got off of the Griffey talk.

Hope Griffey can do big things in Chicago and help the team out.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Griffey Jr. To The White Sox !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Masset may have just replaced Bailey in the rotation last night. Bailey goes 2 innings of bad baseball and Masset comes in and goes 3 innings stong. Time to stretch the kid out and see if we have anything. With the record the Reds have I would ease up on Volquez and Cueto's innings and maybe just let Masset, Fogg, Bailey pitch. I would keep sending Homer out there a few more times and see if he can just learn. Sorry got off of the Griffey talk.

Hope Griffey can do big things in Chicago and help the team out.
    Adam, I could not agree more on all counts. Bailey needs to figure it out and what better time than now? And what better time to see if Masset can turn the corner, too? We know Harand, Volquez, and Cueto can be solid. Let's not burn 'em out in a quest for 3rd or 4th place!