Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show Your Most Prized Items

Lets See What You Have And I Will If I Can Figure Out This Damm Camera.

Banned

Re: Show Your Most Prized Items

I posted this recently, but I have a ton of items and my favorite is still my AROD bat he used to hit HR#522 on 4-16-08 passing McCovey and Willams on the all-time home run list. This was at Yankee Stadium against Wakefield, bat is uncracked, ton of use.....I treasure this more than my Ruth baseball...without a doubt something I hope to pass down to my son.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I have many favorites as well but to see my 10 year old in the batting cage with Luis Gonzalez in the batting cage is priceless, he became a good friend and was a great partner as a icon for kids of all ages on the monster truck I use to do charity events and displays at car shows. GONZO made everyone he came in-contact with feel special. I wish him and his family the best of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Escape2u View Post
    I have many favorites as well but to see my 10 year old in the batting cage with Luis Gonzalez in the batting cage is priceless, he became a good friend and was a great partner as a icon for kids of all ages on the monster truck I use to do charity events and displays at car shows. GONZO made everyone he came in-contact with feel special. I wish him and his family the best of luck...
    Experiences seem to trump a prized item for me too. Hope I have an positive experience like your with my kid in the future.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

That Arod Bat Is Awsome! How Did You Obtain It,if You Don't Mind Me Asking?

I would have to say my bats. I have collected stuff all of my life, but bats have provided me with numerous friends - especially here.

God and Family will always come first, but I love sitting in my office surrounded by bats of my favorite players' lumber. Pujols is the most valuable, but there are others that I would say have more sentimental value...I guess my Bernard Gilkey rookie bat (his name is misspelled) or maybe my Milt Thompson LS. My collection theme has always been my favorite Cardinal players. If I sell or trade something, it's usually because I am looking to upgrade, or I am bored and want to switch something out, and begin a new challenge of finding a replacement.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

These are my most prized possessions as of right now:
    MJ game used 1995-96 shoes: black/white (from Charles Oakley) and 1995-96 all-star shoes.
    Bird game used playoff shoes-1992-signed and dated.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

My prized items

1) Opening Day 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers first pitch John Casmore

2) Len Barker 05/15/81 perfect game. A baseball used from that game signed by all the umpires and Len Barker.

3) 1980 ALCS Yankees and Brewers game used baseball signed by umpires for that game and MVP Frank White.

4) 1977 game used baseball signed by plate umpire Larry McCoy and verified game used by Larry. As signed by Reggie Jackson

Re: TigerDale!!! this for you! Show Your Most Prized Items

Dale

Most prized tigers item. First pitch baseball from game 2 2006 World Series.

guys

Sorry had a small brain freeze highlight in red
    My prized items

1) Opening Day 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers first pitch John Cashmore

2) Len Barker 05/15/81 perfect game. A baseball used from that game signed by all the umpires and Len Barker.

3) 1980 ALCS Yankees and Royals game used baseball signed by umpires for that game and MVP Frank White.

4) 1977 game used baseball signed by plate umpire Larry McCoy and verified game used by Larry McCoy. As signed by Reggie JacksonToday 05:43 PM