Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 153 of 190 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1899
    Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Sorry to get your hopes up, i need to make a correction, it is not a Dwayne Bates former Northwestern Wildcats standout gamer on eBay, it is a Dwayne Joseph... I've personally never heard of him, but don't let that deter you from bidding, IM sure he was good in his own way, just another forgotten stumble bum/hero of the past. And its only at 11 dollars and some change right now.
    will you gotta admit it is rare! as the auction states,, which should increase demand,,thus theoretically the market will set the price

Banned

[quote=Palehose for Life;334055]Sorry to get your hopes up, i need to make a correction, it is not a Dwayne Bates former Northwestern Wildcats standout gamer on eBay, it is a Dwayne Joseph... I've personally never heard of him, but don't let that deter you from bidding, IM sure he was good in his own way, just another forgotten stumble bum/hero of the past. And its only at 11 dollars and some change right now.[/quote

Will all don't miss out on this great one,, perhaps a photomatch of the latest forgotten hero? up to winner to find but here's a start
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Since certain members can't respect other members opinion or their collections and resort to name calling, I have decided to add several members to the ignore list since at this point they have nothing positive to add in my opinion.

What a great feature!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Man, every time I see this page has been added to I get excited...the I click on the link to see what someone added to their collection and I realize I was suckered in again. Its just another idiotic post that none of us want to read. Who cares what someone elses opinion is, if you like what you collect, great enjoy it. I could care less what someone else thought of my collection, CUZ ITS MY COLLECTION. as far as people saying what a value of a jersey is, is stupid. They are worth what they can be sold for. Heck I paid 1k for an earl bennet jersey...is it worth that HELL NO, but I wante bit. I also paid $1500 for a Ryne Sandberg jersey once I sold two mohths later for 3k...so is the value 1500 or 3000???

Guys, stop your ranting and start posting pics of stuff we want to see.

Mods, do a better job of monitoring this childish crap. Freeze the thread, or punish these yahoos for wasting the rest of our time.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Man, every time I see this page has been added to I get excited...the I click on the link to see what someone added to their collection and I realize I was suckered in again. Its just another idiotic post that none of us want to read. Who cares what someone elses opinion is, if you like what you collect, great enjoy it. I could care less what someone else thought of my collection, CUZ ITS MY COLLECTION. as far as people saying what a value of a jersey is, is stupid. They are worth what they can be sold for. Heck I paid 1k for an earl bennet jersey...is it worth that HELL NO, but I wante bit. I also paid $1500 for a Ryne Sandberg jersey once I sold two mohths later for 3k...so is the value 1500 or 3000???

Guys, stop your ranting and start posting pics of stuff we want to see.

Mods, do a better job of monitoring this childish crap. Freeze the thread, or punish these yahoos for wasting the rest of our time.

AMEN!! This used to be my favorite thread, and hopefully it will be again.

Anyone have three affordable/available Bears vs Vikings tickets for the 9/15 game at Soldier Field? Flying in for the game and hoping to get in at a better rate than StubHub is offering.

Rob
    robertbrender@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by d4347 View Post
    Anyone have three affordable/available Bears vs Vikings tickets for the 9/15 game at Soldier Field? Flying in for the game and hoping to get in at a better rate than StubHub is offering.

Rob
    robertbrender@hotmail.com
    I've had good luck buying tickets off of eBay for the last 4-5 seasons.
    All of my friends with season tickets always sell on StubHub since the prices are higher...

Thanks Samets. If your buddies happen to find a few extras please let me know. Do you (or does anyone) know if the Bears sell any game used jerseys at Soldier Field?

Quote Originally Posted by d4347 View Post
    Thanks Samets. If your buddies happen to find a few extras please let me know. Do you (or does anyone) know if the Bears sell any game used jerseys at Soldier Field?
    They do not, at least not up to the end of last season, but I doubt that has changed.