Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: 2007 Pink Mother's Day bats on auction

So is anyone else like me and not heard a thing about the pink bat they won? I won mine in the first set and have was charged the 20th of June. So you can't even inquire about the status till 3 weeks have gone by? Just not real happy with mlb.com auctions right now.
    When DHL delivers them, do you have to sign for it?

I won 3 bats on the 6/18 auction...I received a DHL shipping notification and one box arrived today, I opened up the top of the box (which had Jason Bay written in Black sharpie)...pulled out the bat and instead of a Jason Bay bat, a Don Kelly bat was sent....not quite the same...I am attempting to contact MLB auctions---am not too happy about this mistake and the long time it has taken to get the bats...

Hopefully my Hank Blalock and Richie Sexson bats arrive soon...
    Steve Smith
    Sacramento CA
    916-216-4435
    steve@sfbats.net

I won mine on the 25th cc was charged on the 25th and nothing.This is the 4th time dealing with MLB .

1st time won a Mike DiFelice Katrina batting helmet they sent me a catchers helmet.It was corrected but took a few weeks.
    2nd time won a Mets game used baseball from 8-19-06 the reunion game with the 86 team that was correct no problems.
    3rd time won a Mets game used ball from 8-20-06 tbc weekend I was at the game. The ball never showed took 2 months to get my money back with no explanation what happened to the item.
    4th Won the Endy Chavez mother's day bat cc charged on the 25th still waiting...

Do you have to sign for DHL good question...

I had to sign for both of the Mother's Day bats that DHL delivered.

Any mother's day bat updates?? I'm still waiting for the Chavez...

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    Any mother's day bat updates?? I'm still waiting for the Chavez...
    I'm still waiting from the first batch for my bat to show up. Still not a single word on where it is. I emailed them on Thursday asking what the hell I need to do for them to send it to me. Haven't heard back from that email yet either. I hope I get some kind of info tomorrow. Does anyone know a phone # or have a contact email with MLB.com auctions, other than the customer servies email on the site? I guess I'll wait another week or so and if I still don't get any info or the bat in hand, I'll just have to do a charge back on the credit card. Might be the only thing that will get something going.

wllump52 that stinks about them messing up your order on the Bay bat. Have you heard anything back on the mix up?

I spoke to someone in shipping at mlb this morning about my Rollins pink bat that I won on June 18th. She was very kind and explained that the bats are being packed/shipped by hand and there is only 2 people trying to get everything out. She also said that the 4th of july holiday week along with the All-Star break pushed things back a bit. They are trying to get the remaining bats shipped in the next couple of days. When asked why bats were shipped "out of order"(I got my Sizemore bat- won a week AFTER my Rollins bat, which I have yet to receive) she said that they are basically shipping out whatever they can get their hands on first in the room where the bats are kept. It doesn't sound like the best system but she seemed pretty sure things will get out very soon. hope this info is helpful.
    Kelly

Banned

I finally snapped some pics of my Jose Bautista Mothers Day bat, pine tar is still real wet/sticky. You can check them out. This is my first attempt at loading up a pic, so bare with me.

Banned

Banned