Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Pickups

Smile Re: Recent Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Interested in seeing any new pick-ups from forum members, Here's mine a game used 2006 Manny Ramirez Marucci bat.

Bobby
    Bobby, great Manny gamer. I like the Marucci bats. I think they look nice. May I ask where did you get it from? Email me if you get a chance at mtneville@worldnet.att.net
    Thanks,
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Re: Recent Pickups

Today I got Brian Jordan's game worn 1999 Home Braves jersey (also worn in 2000 Spring Training). Got it for $100. This is also my first Braves jersey (FINALLY!)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Kyle, fantastic pick-up!
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Hi Kyle,

I just took time to check out your website. Nice work. I especially like how you include photo and or style matches with the item.

One thing struck me as odd though. Under companies you would not recommend you have ASI and then wrote

**UPDATE: 11/25/05: After recieving the hat, I decided NOT to cancel the claim I had in paypal. ASI ended up not responding to it and I got every single penny back. So I just got a Cristian Guzman signed game used hat for free

Why wouldn't you cancel your claim after receiving the hat? You were upset because you paid for something you didn't receive yet in the end you received something you didn't pay for. Just curious, that's all.

Bryan

Picked up some Steve Trout pants to go along with my Trout jersey.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
    Hi Kyle,

I just took time to check out your website. Nice work. I especially like how you include photo and or style matches with the item.

One thing struck me as odd though. Under companies you would not recommend you have ASI and then wrote

**UPDATE: 11/25/05: After recieving the hat, I decided NOT to cancel the claim I had in paypal. ASI ended up not responding to it and I got every single penny back. So I just got a Cristian Guzman signed game used hat for free

Why wouldn't you cancel your claim after receiving the hat? You were upset because you paid for something you didn't receive yet in the end you received something you didn't pay for. Just curious, that's all.

Bryan
    I was just really mad at the time, especially since ASI took over 10 days just to send the hat out.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I was just really mad at the time, especially since ASI took over 10 days just to send the hat out.
    I remember seeing that hat on ebay. I thought about bidding on it but didn't After reading your story I am really glad I didn't.

Just got this in the mail today from Steiner. Tim Raines game used batting helmet.

Abe

Today I picked up Eli Marrero's game worn 2006 Home jersey which has been pinstripe-photomatched to 6/4/06. I also found another pinstipe-photomatched picture (the last one at the bottom) but the date is unknown. Got it for only $80

kylehess10 what is the focus of your collection? you seem to buy the most random things