Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Was on field for Rays vs. Yankees 9/24/13

Hey Jake,

Awesome stuff, but I gotta say, the game used ball signed by you mom is priceless!! Very cool
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Thanks Rob,

Yeah, my father was not much of a role in ym life and my mother really took on where he lacked and in the process became a Rays fan with me.

First foul Ball I ever got at an MLB game.

After getting 20 some auto's that day, I figured having my mom sign it would be fitting. I liked when she asked me though "what does sign the sweetspot mean?" (Thatnks for fouling it our way James Loney!)

Truth be told, my mother looks and acts very very similar to Doris Roberts in "Everybody Loves Raymond", so she is a bit of a character in her own right.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ive got a couple of ball covers that leave only the sweet spot exposed have you tried any of those. Ive had several balls signed at Triple A games with no issues. ROMLB get expensive when players sign a side pannel. Ive had good luck so far and theyve been well worth the money. I also like the fact that it keeps alot od the sweat and oils from your hands off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Thanks Rob,

Yeah, my father was not much of a role in ym life and my mother really took on where he lacked and in the process became a Rays fan with me.

First foul Ball I ever got at an MLB game.

After getting 20 some auto's that day, I figured having my mom sign it would be fitting. I liked when she asked me though "what does sign the sweetspot mean?" (Thatnks for fouling it our way James Loney!)

Truth be told, my mother looks and acts very very similar to Doris Roberts in "Everybody Loves Raymond", so she is a bit of a character in her own right.
    Awesome bud! Your mom's a gem!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Copy of the field pass...
    Attached Images Attached Images