Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: 8D Auctions Catalog

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    You bringing up identify theft makes your post a waste of time. I respect you, please don't have me change my mind while defending someone who always posts with Big Brother theories.

Sorry I worded my reply so strongly. I didn't mean to be insulting and I see it came over that way.
    We're good Joel, it's always refreshing to see your passion and the fact you are insightful enough to not only revisit your posts but take responsibility for them.
    There is a lot to be said for that.

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion......
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    trsent,
    I never attacked anyone on this post. Your the only one that is attacking people. It doesn't matter if 8D & GUU are conected my personal information isn't to be shared with anyone. Thats my piont!

In the past Chris has posted if you have nothing to hide why make private email's when you can post on the forum for everyone to see.
    Never mind, I made my points and you just can't give it up.

Good night and good luck - Keep thinking you were right attacking this forums new auction house instead of being a mature adult and privately bringing your concern to them like a normal person who uses a free forum and sees the banners for the charitable auction house all the time can see.

Keep believing you were right. You admitted you should have privately emailed them then you come back with a stupid post not giving up.

Show some appreciation for once in your life and if you can't take it get help because you are so concerned about all your valuable time wasted receiving a small catalog in the mail that you couldn't just throw away or place in the recycle bin you had to attack a forum that comes to you for free that you damn well knew is debuting a charity based fund-raising auction house.

Disrespectful and I'm not the only on who feels this way. I'm the only one with balls large enough to bring it up.

Have you guys ever typed your own name into spokeo.com ? There may be a photo of your house and its value. Maybe your birthday....maybe your political affiliation. Try it. You'll like it. Big brother is indeed, watching.

Banned

trsent,
    I'll say it again I'm NOT attacking Chris or 8D auctions. I know they are working for some charities and they have a new auction but that has nothing to do with this. I just want my info to stay private thats all JOEL!! Sorry if you like people to know your personal info but I don't and I have my reasons. You keep attacking me for wanting to keep my self safe.

I want people to bid in this auction because it is helping people out. I wouldn't try and to harm a charity or the people that help one out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    trsent,
    I'll say it again I'm NOT attacking Chris or 8D auctions. I know they are working for some charities and they have a new auction but that has nothing to do with this. I just want my info to stay private thats all JOEL!! Sorry if you like people to know your personal info but I don't and I have my reasons. You keep attacking me for wanting to keep my self safe.

I want people to bid in this auction because it is helping people out. I wouldn't try and to harm a charity or the people that help one out.
    So you know that Chris and GUU own 8D, but you are worried that your name and address went between the two?

Go to the bomb shelter!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Have you guys ever typed your own name into spokeo.com ? There may be a photo of your house and its value. Maybe your birthday....maybe your political affiliation. Try it. You'll like it. Big brother is indeed, watching.
    Someone called my personal cell phone a few weeks ago, not my business cell phone about a business matter. I asked how they got the number and I found out that a business web site had published it with my business contact information.

I had them change it but it was odd to see an unpublished number so readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Just did this. AWESOME!
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

auction catalogs=srs biz

Banned

trsent
    I'm done fighting with you over this. I made my point you made yours. Chris gave me the answer I was looking for. So lets stop making anymore post on this subject.

do you have to be a paid member to get a catalog? I didn't get one either